Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sno Universe

Nov 18, 2016
It's good right now. If it was changed, it would take time for us to get used to.
To get used to?

If you couldn't change it if people wouldn't get used to it then change would be impossible.

Currently this website is under construction and I think some changes should actually happen!

Almost all of these suggestions are being put down and no changes are happening.

Something should happen.

Im not saying that this needs to happen, but I think that the majority of players would support this.

Maybe put a poll in the game for xp, and ask if they think that the website could add some more rendered background (OR REALLY ANYTHING) and less cold, empty , blank space...

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
(This is for the haters on this server)
(This is not including CyanYellow, because he is making a somewhat constructive argument)

I CANT TAKE IT!!!! STOP HATING!!! OMG! Don't hate, just make suggestions for CubeCraft! Or if you HATE IT SOOOO MUCH then GO TELL HYPIXEL! Stop hating, Find A Solution! Because otherwise you are really just bringing the world down... I didn't make this thread HATING on CubeCraft! I LOVE this SERVER! But I saw something that I think many people also see, and I decided to actually do something and try to help! I didn't come here to argue! They wanted suggestions so I made one... For the last time, DON'T HATE! DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

- Sno
Before you hate on things, just double-check if it's an OPINION or not. You seem to ignore that important detail.

Anyways, I like the site as it is right now. It feels a lot more professional than the one in hypixel, as it's a bit flashy to me. I'd lose concentration by just staring at the pictures within a minute.
Sure, the colors are bland, but looks don't mean everything.
Let me repeat the key part in my comment:
Looks don't mean everything.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
Uuuh look who you're talking too?
The most depressing man alive!
Anyway, look I'm not hating on Hypixel.
I've played on it, didn't find it much appealing. Not to mention that their Forums looks too colorful.
It seems like they're advertising for a young audience.
I'm not really young, and I don't want Cube to look more childish.
The main colors really are just black, white and shades of red-yellow....

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
The main colors really are just black, white and shades of red-yellow....
Yes, but those are the main colors of Hypixel. The main Colors of Cube are Blue, Dark Blue, Light Blue, Aqua, Marine and other shades of blue.
Isn't that enough?
Btw
8QUIIgm.png

I'm really don't find these appealing, they look like Steam Achievements....

Reactions: Marieke2001

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
To get used to?

If you couldn't change it if people wouldn't get used to it then change would be impossible.

Currently this website is under construction and I think some changes should actually happen!

Almost all of these suggestions are being put down and no changes are happening.

Something should happen.

Im not saying that this needs to happen, but I think that the majority of players would support this.

Maybe put a poll in the game for xp, and ask if they think that the website could add some more rendered background (OR REALLY ANYTHING) and less cold, empty , blank space...
Well, in this case, change is not needed.

Sno Universe

Nov 18, 2016
Yes, but those are the main colors of Hypixel. The main Colors of Cube are Blue, Dark Blue, Light Blue, Aqua, Marine and other shades of blue.
Isn't that enough?
Btw
8QUIIgm.png

I'm really don't find these appealing, they look like Steam Achievements....
well you can't really compare, because cubecraft doesn't have anything like that, so you shouldn't say that they are bad if cubecraft doesn't have anything

Sno Universe

Nov 18, 2016
Before you hate on things, just double-check if it's an OPINION or not. You seem to ignore that important detail.

Anyways, I like the site as it is right now. It feels a lot more professional than the one in hypixel, as it's a bit flashy to me. I'd lose concentration by just staring at the pictures within a minute.

Yes it is more professional, BUT ITS MINECRAFT!!!!!!! I Mean WHY HAVE a simple Video game SOOOO PROFESSIONAL?!?!?!?! I mean its a game!!!!!!!!!! lol xD

Dude I just said I didn't come here to hate! Also Im not calling the statements hate, Im calling the haters the ones who come on and ONLY post that HYPIXEL IS HORRIBLE... I mean that is not helpful at all! Comment what you think could be improved or the differences between the two forums, not Just "HYPIXEL SUCKS!!!!!" I mean that is childish and sorta immature sounding...

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
well you can't really compare, because cubecraft doesn't have anything like that, so you shouldn't say that they are bad if cubecraft doesn't have anything
I'm not comparing, I'm saying that I don't like that design.

Sno Universe

Nov 18, 2016
I'm not comparing, I'm saying that I don't like that design.
well, why did you post that here then? Why not tell Hypixel that? Try to get them to fix what you don't like. The same thing that I am doing just a little different.

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Yes it is more professional, BUT ITS MINECRAFT!!!!!!! I Mean WHY HAVE a simple Video game SOOOO PROFESSIONAL?!?!?!?! I mean its a game!!!!!!!!!!

Dude I just said I didn't come here to hate! Also Im not calling the statements hate, Im calling the haters the ones who come on and ONLY post that HYPIXEL IS HORRIBLE... I mean that is not helpful at all! Comment what you think could be improved or the differences between the two forums, not Just "HYPIXEL SUCKS!!!!!" I mean that is childish and sorta immature sounding...
If the cubecraft forums looked like something a 12 year old designed, nobody would bother doing reports or making suggestions, as it already looks like there's no staff that'll listen to you.
And give me a comment that specifically says "Hypixel sucks" and nothing else. As far as I know, people are only saying that their website sucks in THEIR OPINION.

well, why did you post that here then? Why not tell Hypixel that? Try to get them to fix what you don't like.
Why would he bother doing that if he doesn't spend much time on the Hypixel forums? Besides, an opinion isn't enough to make change happen for a big server.

Reactions: Despacito 2

Sno Universe

Nov 18, 2016
I did not say that the website should never be changed; it's just this change that is not required.
Change is never required but it is helpful, and also this change would be nice. Majority of players agreed when I asked in game. But none of them wanted to "waste time" going to the forums to agree on this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom