Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sno Universe

Nov 18, 2016
The entire website definitely has a clean and pristine feel, but its very bland and blank. Almost the entire website is white, and that is fine but I think the website would look much more like a game website (because it is one!). If you look at Hypixels website, they have cool art and colors that keep you engaged, while this site looks a lot less fun. So add some of the cool art in and make the website more happy, excited, and fun!

Sincerely,
Sno

Reactions: Mr_Riolu_

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
You know, I partially agree with you. Hypixel has a really distinctive style and it's really.... cool, simply put.
Cube on the other hand is really minimalistic and simple, and considering how common it is to come by minimalistic art for web design I'm not surprised it probably doesn't fulfill everyone's expectations.

What I think is Cube should develop more of an own style. It's just really plain, minimalistic can be done well, it has been done well and it will always be possible to be done well, yet Cube is the standard XenForo forum... The only thing that gives this website a "graphical face"? The banner on top, with the logo and the screenshot. That's it.

I think some texturization could go into the mix, like adding various shape patterns on the individual boxes, and some background work. As you can easily see, the background is just a white background, with some lines of various shades. That's a style that should be more appropriate for the individual boxes, and then an image for the background, in this case I think screenshots from the in-game network could be the thing you're looking for.
I have made an example for the boxes:
styiledd xd.png

It's just a bunch of lines with a gradient thrown on it. Now, that design can be greatly improved, I've kind of slacked it, had stuff to do, heh
But yeah. Cubecraft doesn't have to be so simple. It's time to get a face, a style.

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
I already feel like people are just gonna say Hypixel has a bad website instead of trying to give ideas on Cube's style...

Sno Universe

Nov 18, 2016
You know, I partially agree with you. Hypixel has a really distinctive style and it's really.... cool, simply put.
Cube on the other hand is really minimalistic and simple, and considering how common it is to come by minimalistic art for web design I'm not surprised it probably doesn't fulfill everyone's expectations.

What I think is Cube should develop more of an own style. It's just really plain, minimalistic can be done well, it has been done well and it will always be possible to be done well, yet Cube is the standard XenForo forum... The only thing that gives this website a "graphical face"? The banner on top, with the logo and the screenshot. That's it.

I think some texturization could go into the mix, like adding various shape patterns on the individual boxes, and some background work. As you can easily see, the background is just a white background, with some lines of various shades. That's a style that should be more appropriate for the individual boxes, and then an image for the background, in this case I think screenshots from the in-game network could be the thing you're looking for.
I have made an example for the boxes:
View attachment 130517
It's just a bunch of lines with a gradient thrown on it. Now, that design can be greatly improved, I've kind of slacked it, had stuff to do, heh
But yeah. Cubecraft doesn't have to be so simple. It's time to get a face, a style.

Yes I agree completely! You are basically the one person who understands what I am saying!

Personally, I think Hypixel's website is a mess and that's my opinion. (Let's not begin a debate here.) The cubecraft forums is really comforting, simple and easy to use. I like it just the way it is.

I am not saying HEY CUBECRAFT BECOME HYPIXEL! BLOW UP OUR SCREENS WITH PICTURES! I am just saying that it would be more attractive if there was more a cozy feel... Because currently I feel sorta cramped and cold on this website. If there could be more of a fun greeting, maybe it would help! I would just like some more color, and not just cold stone feel...

Sno Universe

Nov 18, 2016
I already feel like people are just gonna say Hypixel has a bad website instead of trying to give ideas on Cube's style...
I KNOW RIGHT! Stop saying Hypixel is bad and say why Cube Craft is good! And what can even be improved!

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Hypixel is a total mess.
I like this Cube feel, its simple, modern and colorless..
No need to change imo.

Reactions: Marieke2001

Sno Universe

Nov 18, 2016
Hypixel is a total mess.
I like this Cube feel, its simple, modern and colorless..
No need to change imo.
You did it again... Stop saying Hypixel is bad and make suggestions to make Cube Craft better. And also you sound really dark... Colorless?!?! That is sorta depressing and just like (again a bit dark...)

Ping Ether

Forum Veteran
Jun 2, 2016
Italy
You did it again... Stop saying Hypixel is bad and make suggestions to make Cube Craft better. And also you sound really dark... Colorless?!?! That is sorta depressing and just like (again a bit dark...)
Well, even though the hypixel point was repeated more three times, he's free to say he's fine with the current design.
Also if he wants to be depressed I say let him ,_,

Reactions: Sno Universe

Max ♠

Forum Expert
Feb 20, 2016
North pole
Hypixels HTML is a total mess, but hands down, they DO have a nice button...

upload_2017-3-1_22-20-47.png

Last edited:

Cyan

Forum Expert
Dec 21, 2014
Freak Show
www.youtube.com
I am not saying HEY CUBECRAFT BECOME HYPIXEL! BLOW UP OUR SCREENS WITH PICTURES! I am just saying that it would be more attractive if there was more a cozy feel... Because currently I feel sorta cramped and cold on this website. If there could be more of a fun greeting, maybe it would help! I would just like some more color, and not just cold stone feel...
Oh no, I completely understand you. But we also have our own ways of organizing and designing. Again, were an original and unique community.

Reactions: skifby

Sno Universe

Nov 18, 2016
(This is for the haters on this server)
(This is not including CyanYellow, because he is making a somewhat constructive argument)

I CANT TAKE IT!!!! STOP HATING!!! OMG! Don't hate, just make suggestions for CubeCraft! Or if you HATE IT SOOOO MUCH then GO TELL HYPIXEL! Stop hating, Find A Solution! Because otherwise you are really just bringing the world down... I didn't make this thread HATING on CubeCraft! I LOVE this SERVER! But I saw something that I think many people also see, and I decided to actually do something and try to help! I didn't come here to argue! They wanted suggestions so I made one... For the last time, DON'T HATE! DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

- Sno

DenisNotDanish

Novice Member
Feb 21, 2017
www.youtube.com
I CANT TAKE IT!!!! STOP HATING!!! OMG! Don't hate, just make suggestions for CubeCraft! Or if you HATE IT SOOOO MUCH then GO TELL HYPIXEL! Stop hating, Find A Solution! Because otherwise you are really just bringing the world down... I didn't make this thread HATING on CubeCraft! I LOVE this SERVER! But I saw something that I think many people also see, and I decided to actually do something and try to help! I didn't come here to argue! They wanted suggestions so I made one... For the last time, DON'T HATE! DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!

- Sno
lol not hating on hypixel i have 10k wins on skywars,so why would i hate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on yeoxuhang's profile.
Thank you for the follow!:D
Hello peopleeee!! How are you doing today?
First status update in almost a month...

1713983348557.jpeg
0ananastime0 wrote on Dreamer's profile.
Bro plz spare me😢
xHappyMood wrote on SanCookie's profile.
it did not add up to 424 😔
Top Bottom