• 75-51 Streak

• 50-26 Streak

• 25-1 Streak

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mallow

Apr 27, 2020
So I have decided to dedicate today to try to Streak up to 100 Kills, My first attempt of streaking I got 98 kills in a row and the a Cheater KillAura+Reach+Bhopped me and I was mad. I then had a break and then came back a little while later, I got my streak back to 70 kills and then there was 2 Cheaters this time both Bhopping and using Kill Aura, they both decided to focus me down since I called them out in chat for their cheats ending another high kill streak I have made. I just run around using Warrior kit just to rack up points trying to avoid the cheaters as much as possible, they eventually got banned so I bought another set and this time I get to 35 kills and someone else join who is cheating, I saw many people call out in chat and then I encountered him ending my streak ONCE again. By this point I have lost well over 750 points to cheaters (There was only 2 times out of around 14 times I was killed by legit players who grouped on me) this happened over and over, one cheater would be banned, it would be calm for like 5mins and then another cheater would join to ruin mine and others streaking/gameplay. I am finding it very discouraging with this huge flood of cheaters making me waste my points and ruining my experience (I know I am not alone on this FOR SURE) It could be the spike in cheaters playing since most of the is currently in lockdown from the current world events. I am not sure if there will be anyway to help prevent cheaters as much as possible. I know I am not the only one being quite frustrated by this, so if anyone else has any problem like this I would like to hear about it since this is becoming a big problem in the community.. Thanks for your time!

Reactions: saztper9

Mallow

Apr 27, 2020
"the anticheat will never get fixed" -Blink1000, Nov 2019
i guess hes right
THe anti cheat is so useless, It takes atleast 20 mins to ban someone maxing out an Using Kill aura, Bhopping and using Jesus. It is quite upsetting tbh, This server has lots of potential

Reactions: saztper9

saztper9

Jan 6, 2020
THe anti cheat is so useless, It takes atleast 20 mins to ban someone maxing out an Using Kill aura, Bhopping and using Jesus. It is quite upsetting tbh, This server has lots of potential
there are also some hacks that just cant get detected, because of a bug which was never fixed

Reactions: Mallow

koops

Sep 24, 2017
Boston, Massachusetts
Personally I don't play FFA all that much so I don't have much experience with cheaters in here or streaks. While the anti-cheat can be a bit hit or miss, you can always report the cheaters to help bring the numbers down. Also, maybe avoid just chatting in here as it can be considered bumping or message farming.

AlperenKuru

Feb 18, 2017
My house
They are looking for developers and staff. Currently, they don't have a specified anti-cheat dev and they are short-handed on staff (from my understanding). If you know anyone who is up for a position, check these.

Developer
Staff

- Alperen

SoundToTheThirdPower

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2019
Your imagination
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
They are looking for developers and staff. Currently, they don't have a specified anti-cheat dev and they are short-handed on staff (from my understanding). If you know anyone who is up for a position, check these.

Developer
Staff

- Alperen

This was already answered by alphen, we need developers and we currently dont have an anticheat developer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom