Status
Not open for further replies.

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
by the way, discussing about chapters and formulating theories are always welcome in this thread to promote activity!

just remember to spoiler some stuff before i formally declare a lift of the spoiler embargo

also there's plans on making a discord server specifically for story-related discussion, let me know who's interested!

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Alright I'm back.

Okay judging from the
"DOWN WITH THE GOLDEN HARMONY" message I think my previous theory about the backrooms being used as a base is correct or it was a prison for the people of house Cendre. I still think this holds up as the "Chanson of Harmony" is an event where all the tribes united into one. Which considering how the house of Cendre got scrubbed from history by the other houses it's fair to say both sides probably hold a grudge on the other.

I think the person leaving these message and ruling the house of Cendre was the "Evernight" a character that we only know of from the prologue. From little we know of them so far we know that the Evernight somehow took over the whole district and was only defeated once everyone took up arms and used the "Chanson of Harmony" to "rebirth" cubecraft. Something important to note is that it is introduce in the "Blood tainted the heavens, and the Evernight fell" which make me believe that cubecraft has something going on with the sky. Think about it the Sky has been mentioned mutiple time in terms of importance. There is of course the Evernight but there is also the Skybrush, cubecraft most powerful treasure that is somehow able to see both the whole galaxy and the future (I wonder if you can see the past) and even the leader spirit thing has you turn into a pink dust that smells of stars (and flowers) when you pass on. Even the main deity that cubecraft apprently worships (Demeter) comes from a pantheon ruled by a sky god. Speaking of Demeter she probably also somehow in the lore considering she the goddess of plants and farming and cubecraft is a farming district and the leader died and became a substance smelling of flowers and stars. Also I'm not sure if this is intentionally but @Desiderata does Porkins have anything to do with Demeter? Since Demeter chosen animal is a pig?

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
Okay so the new character descriptions that's supposed to be released got delayed because I will have to contact some people that I think would fit in the story perfectly

They will be needed to be a part of some group that will have major lore significance

@Blom @Dreamer check forum DMs 🙏

I also want to add RelatedNoobs and Prixifye but idk how to contact them, they're pretty big people after all, help and moral support is appreciated

and if you guys want to add people in the story, do let me know and I'll contact them about it immediately

also since the descriptions got delayed I think I should start working on ch3 now

Casualpoalrbear

Forum Expert
Sep 11, 2022
Somewhere in the North pole
m.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Okay so the new character descriptions that's supposed to be released got delayed because I will have to contact some people that I think would fit in the story perfectly

They will be needed to be a part of some group that will have major lore significance

@Blom @Dreamer check forum DMs 🙏

I also want to add RelatedNoobs and Prixifye but idk how to contact them, they're pretty big people after all, help and moral support is appreciated

and if you guys want to add people in the story, do let me know and I'll contact them about it immediately

also since the descriptions got delayed I think I should start working on ch3 now
It's cool take your time. Also I know better than anyone Dreamer only response at the middle of the night lol. Blom isn't really on the forum though so I can ask them on discord if you want?

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/She/They
Update: Blom and Dreamer responded, I'll just have to wait for Blom's registration so I could start working on the character descriptions

Also, just posted the first FHG poll! Check it out below:

Centuria

Novice Member
Sep 24, 2020
Harlem
twitter.com
Mysparkles~! ✨

Lyra’s side story, Nonfiction, is finished! Please check it out!

Lyra’s theme is also finished… please listen to it!

Aside from Lyra-sparkle (obviously), this side story features Mel, Reesle, and Frogz. (He only had one line but it’s okay :c)

Oh, and Wild and Worlden too but they only have one or two lines each. :(

Thank you so much for supporting us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
I hope you all had a great weekend!
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Verbramdt's profile.
Welkom terug Bram :)
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Semyon Karasev's profile.
Happy Birthday! ^-^
Top Bottom