• no hold cubecraft special

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
Cubecraft can you please stop copieing the standart hypixel map lay out. because cubecraft wants to be a special and other server butt you basicly copieing the hypixel map idea. can you pleas go back to the old maps

Reactions: ToastO_O

Svenyboy17

Jul 16, 2017
Netherlands
www.twitch.tv
I think when you make such an accusation you should at least have some details to tell about which maps and how. And as @Younisco said. Maps directly are only copyrighted by the people who made it, map layout is a totally different thing.

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
Map layouts aren't copyrighted. If we want to have a specific map layout, then that's up to the build team. I would understand your concerns if the maps are copied block for block, but they're not.

How is it copied?
beach (am now playing): start island on the side islands are the dia generators jsut like hypixel. mid really looks the same ass most off hypixel bedwars maps. butt i dont really play hypixel so i cant really explain i only have a little idea of the lay out of those maps

Reactions: HamzaPlayz

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
Why are you complaining about this???????
You do realize that if Cube didn't have Eggwars, odds are lowpikel wouldn't have trashwars.

So, which is larger?
Game "copying", or map "copying".

tbh idek why people are complaining...
Also, this is a good tip for you:

IMG_2161.JPG

A

A pigeon

Im proud of cc when they 'copy' . Because their original ideas are awful 60% of the time , their original maps ate quite good though

Beach and huts are some of my favourite maps and it is not a secret that they are extremely similar to hypixel , but i do not care .

Its a nice change of variation

0ffense

Mar 27, 2017
Orion constellation
You can't make any accusations when Hypixel made bAdwars. Like what deeds said had Cube not made eggwars bAdwars would never exist. I think we are allowed to take some new map ideas from them if they steal this entire game.

HamzaPlayz

Mar 21, 2017
beach (am now playing): start island on the side islands are the dia generators jsut like hypixel. mid really looks the same ass most off hypixel bedwars maps. butt i dont really play hypixel so i cant really explain i only have a little idea of the lay out of those maps
Yes i agree sadly

HamzaPlayz

Mar 21, 2017
You can't make any accusations when Hypixel made bAdwars. Like what deeds said had Cube not made eggwars bAdwars would never exist. I think we are allowed to take some new map ideas from them if they steal this entire game.
Umm bed wars was there before egg wars...
On a server called GommeHD i think so they didnt copy egg wars

clays3c

Dec 21, 2016
USA
Cubecraft can you please stop copieing the standart hypixel map lay out. because cubecraft wants to be a special and other server butt you basicly copieing the hypixel map idea. can you pleas go back to the old maps
this is just.... wrong cube craft is not copying the layout of hypixel, they just arn't show me some proof, and hypixel wouldnt have bedwars if it wasnt for cubecraft so just.... yah.

Reactions: 0ffense

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017
Umm bed wars was there before egg wars...
On a server called GommeHD i think so they didnt copy egg wars
Let me do some research really quickly, ok I'm back turns out that gommeHD was a NL server, well that's what it sounds like, maybe French. Ok cubecraft probably copied Gommes version, then it became very popular, notice how there is no patent. Then lowpickle came around and saw how successful eggwars is and decided to try it out too, I am fairly certain the GommeHD server was not as popular as Cubecraft, So then cubecraft is more original in my opinion, cubecraft pulled eggwars out of the dust while hypixel saw its success and milked it, this is mostly opinion so sorry, but this is mostly true, if cubecraft has maps similar to hypixels so what, the games are actually very different in my opinion, just because the sub mids and mids are very similar doesn't mean they copied, and what builder in their right mind will build a map that copies another server

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Let me do some research really quickly, ok I'm back turns out that gommeHD was a NL server, well that's what it sounds like, maybe French. Ok cubecraft probably copied Gommes version, then it became very popular, notice how there is no patent. Then lowpickle came around and saw how successful eggwars is and decided to try it out too, I am fairly certain the GommeHD server was not as popular as Cubecraft, So then cubecraft is more original in my opinion, cubecraft pulled eggwars out of the dust while hypixel saw its success and milked it, this is mostly opinion so sorry, but this is mostly true, if cubecraft has maps similar to hypixels so what, the games are actually very different in my opinion, just because the sub mids and mids are very similar doesn't mean they copied, and what builder in their right mind will build a map that copies another server
Honestly I kind of agree. Since the maps for these games basically require individual islands around a mid island, it's kind of inevitable that some of them will turn out similar.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Not one to normally complain about this type of stuff here but the amount of people using auto-clickers on the new bedwars game is vile. Even a few on the leaderboards which is just something else.
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
UncleSpect wrote on Gokhan_'s profile.
thank you for the follow! 🎈
Top Bottom