Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Interested in this being an FFA map when finished?


  • Total voters
    6
  • Poll closed .

avovas

Novice Member
Feb 12, 2023
11
57
44
Solar Flare
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone! I usually post my builds and stuff I'm working on in the Cubecraft discord, But I'm gonna start cross posting over here as well! I wanted to try out a new build theme and style since it's been a while and this is way out of my comfort zone... making things actually look like concrete or metal is extremely difficult. Any who, the plan is to finish the structures and make it playable then rework it into an FFA map? Would you guys be interested in a map in this style? Let me know! Luv u guys! ❤
:cubie:(This is an emoji??)
Screenshot 2026-08-22 175335.png
 

xsmistryx

Member
Apr 18, 2026
112
93
29
17
India
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone! I usually post my builds and stuff I'm working on in the Cubecraft discord, But I'm gonna start cross posting over here as well! I wanted to try out a new build theme and style since it's been a while and this is way out of my comfort zone... making things actually look like concrete or metal is extremely difficult. Any who, the plan is to finish the structures and make it playable then rework it into an FFA map? Would you guys be interested in a map in this style? Let me know! Luv u guys! ❤
:cubie:(This is an emoji??)
View attachment 246418
I will be eagerly waiting for this map :D
 

Mohammed Edries

Well-Known Member
Nov 20, 2020
164
147
119
25
Libya
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone! I usually post my builds and stuff I'm working on in the Cubecraft discord, But I'm gonna start cross posting over here as well! I wanted to try out a new build theme and style since it's been a while and this is way out of my comfort zone... making things actually look like concrete or metal is extremely difficult. Any who, the plan is to finish the structures and make it playable then rework it into an FFA map? Would you guys be interested in a map in this style? Let me know! Luv u guys! ❤
:cubie:(This is an emoji??)
View attachment 246418
Hi 👋🏻

It's looks like offshore platform for me!
Are you planning to drill for oil in FFA? 😂 Keep it up and good luck 👍🏻

Best regards 🌹
 
  • Haha
Reactions: xsmistryx

Legendary_op_30

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2024
167
194
59
19
Pakistan
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone! I usually post my builds and stuff I'm working on in the Cubecraft discord, But I'm gonna start cross posting over here as well! I wanted to try out a new build theme and style since it's been a while and this is way out of my comfort zone... making things actually look like concrete or metal is extremely difficult. Any who, the plan is to finish the structures and make it playable then rework it into an FFA map? Would you guys be interested in a map in this style? Let me know! Luv u guys! ❤
:cubie:(This is an emoji??)
View attachment 246418
It does actually look like an oil rig haha
 

Thijs

Mood
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jan 26, 2021
249
1,232
204
Rotterdam
looks so coollll already, i know you're a bedrock player so will say there is a java (only) FFA map called Oil Rig. it kinda looks like this :)!
 
  • Wow
Reactions: Mohammed Edries
Members Online

Latest profile posts

tahatii wrote on Dai_Matsumoto's profile.
誕生日おめでとう〜〜 ^^
Cool updates, me likey

2026-10-06_20.54.35.png
HiddenNeko wrote on AmpleFawn7332's profile.
Thanks for following!
HiddenNeko wrote on m7kk7710's profile.
Thanks for following!
dvotii wrote on Plixci's profile.
Welcome to the forums :D
Top Bottom