• yes i like the new maps

Votes: 8 50.0%
  • no hold cubecraft special

Votes: 8 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

HamzaPlayz

Mar 21, 2017
eggwars existed way before hypixel bedwars, and like whats Deeds said, bedwars on hypixel definitely would have never existed without eggwars.
Ok but gommehd existed wayyyy before egg wars soo yea
I hate it how cubecraft fans are just defending cubecraft

Last edited:

Kerro

Jul 2, 2017
cube is not copying maps from hypixel we have builders on cubecraft and the builders are very good

Reactions: StanEXE

HamzaPlayz

Mar 21, 2017
Omg you just read then say "Cube has builders and hypixel copy cube...
No one is copying they are both 2 great servers

Maaarijn

Forum Veteran
Mar 12, 2017
het land van kroketten, frikandellen
www.youtube.com
Then you can also say Bedwars is stolen from Eggwars. I can say a lot things they have in common. It's exactly the same, except of team upgrades and that your egg is a bed. So I think Cubecraft is allowed to sort of copy hypixel. Anyways I don't know what you mean with copied. These are just nice new maps!

Reactions: gadboizzz

HamzaPlayz

Mar 21, 2017
Then you can also say Bedwars is stolen from Eggwars. I can say a lot things they have in common. It's exactly the same, except of team upgrades and that your egg is a bed. So I think Cubecraft is allowed to sort of copy hypixel. Anyways I don't know what you mean with copied. These are just nice new maps!
Bed wars existed before egg wars on another server and it wasnt popular so they copied it and many players think that egg wars is original

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
I don't think that giesko meant to imply cubecraft were 'copying' the maps. But I see the resemblance. I think he meant that cubecraft are starting to copy the same style which to me is understandable.

I personally hate the new maps. Food is too close and the gameplay feels rushed, beaches feels like a style of map that hypixel would do, the submids have the diamond gens, just like bedwars. Annd huts is the worst of all, they basically did everything hypixel did. Hole in the centre, same sized islands. etc. etc.

Listen, I know that cubecraft are hopping on the trend, and that's fine. They want our plays back from hypixel. But this direction? This path cubecraft are taking? It's not right. Most people play eggwars because they dislike bedwars, or prefer eggwars. Stick with your old style of maps, it works better.

The newer maps feel like bedwars. The old maps have this.. 'cubecraft style' which I love.
Yes, bedwars is a copy of our eggwars, but now we are starting to copy them with the same style of maps. Let's just stop.

HamzaPlayz

Mar 21, 2017
I don't think that giesko meant to imply cubecraft were 'copying' the maps. But I see the resemblance. I think he meant that cubecraft are starting to copy the same style which to me is understandable.

I personally hate the new maps. Food is too close and the gameplay feels rushed, beaches feels like a style of map that hypixel would do, the submids have the diamond gens, just like bedwars. Annd huts is the worst of all, they basically did everything hypixel did. Hole in the centre, same sized islands. etc. etc.

Listen, I know that cubecraft are hopping on the trend, and that's fine. They want our plays back from hypixel. But this direction? This path cubecraft are taking? It's not right. Most people play eggwars because they dislike bedwars, or prefer eggwars. Stick with your old style of maps, it works better.

The newer maps feel like bedwars. The old maps have this.. 'cubecraft style' which I love.
Yes, bedwars is a copy of our eggwars, but now we are starting to copy them with the same style of maps. Let's just stop.
I agree with everything exept that egg wars isnt FROM cubecraft neither is bed wars
They both are copied from old servers and made better and differently .

Smanbg

Apr 11, 2017
Earth Dimension C-137
Honestly I kind of agree. Since the maps for these games basically require individual islands around a mid island, it's kind of inevitable that some of them will turn out similar.
I kind of agree too, but most of the maps are made by the team of CC and nothing is copied (most of the maps) !

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
turns out that gommeHD was a NL server
German*
I am fairly certain the GommeHD server was not as popular as Cubecraft,
2017-07-17_12.30.37.png

Just sayin', at the time of posting this GommeHD has more players than cubecraft.

Reactions: ToastO_O

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
Cubecraft can you please stop copieing the standart hypixel map lay out. because cubecraft wants to be a special and other server butt you basicly copieing the hypixel map idea. can you pleas go back to the old maps
Well How.... What The..... New Maps..... So What Map Do You Think It's Copied Like I don't even see that cubecraft copying **** Maps I Guess You Shouldn't even say H*** in the forums here am i right here guys...

1carfax

Jul 16, 2017
California
Alright, just setting a rule for what i'm saying (a very wise person said this once, technoblade) if you didn't make up an idea, you can't say that someone else is copying you. Eggwars and Bedwars are not original ideas, the game existed way before Eggwars in Bedwars. Eggwars and Bedwars are a minecraft adaptaion of a game called Rush, which was made back in 2012. In addition, Bedwars and Eggwars have separate features and ideas in their games respectively. So Bedwars did not copy Eggwars. Map design is also not something that someone can copyright. A large majority of skywars maps have a similar layout, because that's how the game works. Bedwars and Eggwars have similar maps because it makes their game work. Finally, you can't copyright a theme either, their can be more than 1 beach map or forest map etc. In conclusion, Bedwars and Eggwars are Minecraft Adaptations and did not copy one another. where I got *Most* of my information is below

Reactions: CommunistCactus

HamzaPlayz

Mar 21, 2017
Alright, just setting a rule for what i'm saying (a very wise person said this once, technoblade) if you didn't make up an idea, you can't say that someone else is copying you. Eggwars and Bedwars are not original ideas, the game existed way before Eggwars in Bedwars. Eggwars and Bedwars are a minecraft adaptaion of a game called Rush, which was made back in 2012. In addition, Bedwars and Eggwars have separate features and ideas in their games respectively. So Bedwars did not copy Eggwars. Map design is also not something that someone can copyright. A large majority of skywars maps have a similar layout, because that's how the game works. Bedwars and Eggwars have similar maps because it makes their game work. Finally, you can't copyright a theme either, their can be more than 1 beach map or forest map etc. In conclusion, Bedwars and Eggwars are Minecraft Adaptations and did not copy one another. where I got *Most* of my information is below

Exactly finally someone understands and watchs technoblade xD

ᴀᴜsᴛɪɴ

Novice Member
Jun 5, 2017
Canada, BC,
Cubecraft can you please stop copieing the standart hypixel map lay out. because cubecraft wants to be a special and other server butt you basicly copieing the hypixel map idea. can you pleas go back to the old maps

If You Would Like To Say That Cubecraft Has COPIED Hypixels Maps You Can Say That BUT We All Know That Is Not True, If Cubecraft Copied The Hypixel Maps Then Hypixel Would Say Somthing But They Havent So I Do Nit Believe That Cubecraft Is Copying Hypixel!
FactionsAustin

XtremeElectrix

Aug 13, 2016
The White House.
A big misconception is people seem to think giesko was saying they copied it block for block.

It's pretty obvious that our maps have absolutely nothing in common, the theme, the quality, etc. etc.

But what I have noticed, and what a few others have noticed is the way they have done the layout of the maps. It's the way the have mid in the centre, but two sub mids infront of an island before you go to middle, and that's exactly what bedwars does. Personally? It's a waste of time. Nobody is going to wanna go to the submids when with little effort, they can get to mid and get far more resources.

Bedwars isn't bad, and I am not saying that we can 'trademark' eggwars, and it's maps. But what I am saying is, that Bedwars took inspiration from us, and now we're taking inspiration from their maps. I personally don't think that beach is a bad map, but I really would not like to see future maps like the most recent ones we had. Teaparty for me will always be the best one. Teaparty is the purest example of an 'eggwars' map.

Of course this is just my opinion. But I really think that we should go back to the older style of maps, you know? I really like eggwars, and like I said before, this forum post would not be up for discussion if we all preferred bedwars.

Reactions: giesko and A pigeon
A

A pigeon

Yes in brief, the layout if recent maps seems similar to hypxels . But that is fine, we could use some maps like that, they are extremely enjoyable.

Cube should copy servers a bit more. We are the ones benefiting in the end after all.

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
A big misconception is people seem to think giesko was saying they copied it block for block.

It's pretty obvious that our maps have absolutely nothing in common, the theme, the quality, etc. etc.

But what I have noticed, and what a few others have noticed is the way they have done the layout of the maps. It's the way the have mid in the centre, but two sub mids infront of an island before you go to middle, and that's exactly what bedwars does. Personally? It's a waste of time. Nobody is going to wanna go to the submids when with little effort, they can get to mid and get far more resources.

Bedwars isn't bad, and I am not saying that we can 'trademark' eggwars, and it's maps. But what I am saying is, that Bedwars took inspiration from us, and now we're taking inspiration from their maps. I personally don't think that beach is a bad map, but I really would not like to see future maps like the most recent ones we had. Teaparty for me will always be the best one. Teaparty is the purest example of an 'eggwars' map.

Of course this is just my opinion. But I really think that we should go back to the older style of maps, you know? I really like eggwars, and like I said before, this forum post would not be up for discussion if we all preferred bedwars.
that is exectly what i meant they copy the layout

Reactions: XtremeElectrix
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom