Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ViruIsLegit

May 30, 2016
Most of the time if you place TNT near hackers they cant get away on time, or you can break the blocks they placed underneath them while there flying so they fall.
Thank you for the recommendations, Definetely going to check that out ;).

_Adept

Jan 14, 2017
a small but cosy bedroom
Another thing I forgot about, Is the lack of an anticheat, The only team left is hope that the anticheat is good and stop the hackers, Because, Cubecraft is a VERY Good server on minecraft.
Oh, I AM Trying to get a recording software that doesn't eat up my FPS. Any recommendations?

I'm trying to find the answer to this myself, if you have the right graphics card you can use Nvidia shadowplay which apparently has very little effect on fps :)

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
Another thing I forgot about, Is the lack of an anticheat, The only team left is hope that the anticheat is good and stop the hackers, Because, Cubecraft is a VERY Good server on minecraft.
Oh, I AM Trying to get a recording software that doesn't eat up my FPS. Any recommendations?
Obs on a somewhat terrible resolution works great for me but I haven't tried most of the other recording softwares people use. All I can tell you is never use loilo xD

Iggleboz

Aug 30, 2016
Neutral Bay
www.youtube.com
I used to love this server... I tried to connect today, But surprise! This server has been totally overran by hackers... I can't literally play a normal game without seeing a hacker. I am tired of it.
1. Ok, so first of all, I only see hackers on this server as much as any other server.
2. CubeCraft are putting tons of work into their new anti-cheat that they are making, it should be better soon.
3. The server is far from ruined. You can still have an enjoyable game, report the hackers, and in a few days they will be punished. It is still a great server.

(And in my opinion the best).

ViruIsLegit

May 30, 2016
1. Ok, so first of all, I only see hackers on this server as much as any other server.
2. CubeCraft are putting tons of work into their new anti-cheat that they are making, it should be better soon.
3. The server is far from ruined. You can still have an enjoyable game, report the hackers, and in a few days they will be punished. It is still a great server.

(And in my opinion the best).
1. How is that your case? First of all, I see a hacker on every 2 games, And I once saw a team of hackers on solo mode, You must be very lucky.
2. Putting tons of work? I just hope that this new anticheat is good.
3. For me it is ruined, I can barely play with legit players, It really freaks me out.

Clacks

Nov 30, 2016
Qatar
That Suggestion has been threaded too many times and i think that staff's
are aware of tons of hackers on the server, Staff's are working hard on the anti-cheat
Just be patient, and if u want to help the server to reduce the amount of hackers
just record an hacker, because the report needs an evidence.. and report him here : https://reports.cubecraft.net/login
Thanks and be awesome :D!

Yaanniicck

Sep 19, 2016
The Netherlands
Sorry to say but seeing lots of hackers is good. It allows you to show just how much you love this server by putting an end and/or just doing that little bit and reporting these hackers. Sorry if I'm being blunt but reporting a single hacker is better than complaining about the entire server.

To report please go here: https://reports.cubecraft.net
For more information and guidelines go here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047/
I agree with this, if you love this server, report the hackers then! But not everyone is a hacker, and the developers working on a good anti-cheat system have patience! :)

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
hey i love how many hackers there are that just means i can get even more players banned cus i love catching them hackers i may not be a staff on here but i consider myself having a hacker catching Job on here lol i love catching hackers its fun watching them get banned

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I do understand you. The best thing you can do is record them and report them. The Developers of CubeCraft are very hard busy with an Anti-Cheat which will be used to kick all fly/Kill-Aura/Speed or other hackers. The only thing I can say now is record and report them and wait untill the Anti-Cheat will be released. I personally record them all and report them all.

NoDuckGiven

Jan 17, 2017
Canada
I honestly don't worry too much about hackers, I mean they can get annoying or they beat while your in insane streak (don't worry I've been there) it sucks I know but they best we can do while we wait for the new anti cheat is report them our selves.

lava nation

Jan 28, 2017
That's true for most Minecraft servers though. Besides, there are way more hackers on other minigame servers than on here. I see one every 10 games or so (and I play a LOT of games), whereas on other servers there is one every 2 games or something.
No its Just That Hackers play 1.8 more then 1.10 1.9 1.11 because there are worst anti cheats xD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom