Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
Yes, its really common 1.9 for me. There's a way to bypass the fly with Impact 1.11 you place a block under and fly to an island. I seen my little brother do this. It will be amazing if the server adds a better AntiCheat
I was thinking of the infinite reach hack. But jeez, yep I had to face several cheaters today (not fun experience) and combat logging doesn't help prevent the death.

Nxfi

Jan 14, 2017
Sometimes I have 3 hackers in a game, for example in the new map Garden, a whole team had hacked, and they obviously won. I wanted to report them but just found out how to report today xD. I normally play in 1.9 combat which is easy but not with hackers. Over the past few years, I personally think that the anti-fly hacks have been improved because when the hackers try to fly they fall in the void by lagging. So that's a bonus. However, CubeCraft needs to improve on the kill-aura. On the other hand CubeCraft is improving a lot! Thanks!

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be
Sometimes I have 3 hackers in a game, for example in the new map Garden, a whole team had hacked, and they obviously won. I wanted to report them but just found out how to report today xD. I normally play in 1.9 combat which is easy but not with hackers. Over the past few years, I personally think that the anti-fly hacks have been improved because when the hackers try to fly they fall in the void by lagging. So that's a bonus. However, CubeCraft needs to improve on the kill-aura. On the other hand CubeCraft is improving a lot! Thanks!

To be honest, I know what you mean by the fly-hacks, they also get damage when the fly 'into' a block. But it's actually easy to kill a Killaura hacker. They just hit half damage instead of full damage, so just keep calm and walk around and rek him! ;p

Anyways, hackers are just meh. I don't like hackers.

Reactions: Nxfi

Nxfi

Jan 14, 2017
To be honest, I know what you mean by the fly-hacks, they also get damage when the fly 'into' a block. But it's actually easy to kill a Killaura hacker. They just hit half damage instead of full damage, so just keep calm and walk around and rek him! ;p

Anyways, hackers are just meh. I don't like hackers.

Yeah... I agree with you, I too hate the hackers but I guess the hackers kind of make the game a little challenging because you want to kill them. (Target them)
The other thing I hate about hackers is when a hacker is on a team and the other players that are on the hackers team think that 'Oh we have a hacker on our team so let's just drop some 'L' ' I have them kind of people in my games. For example, PeteZahHutt (a great YouTuber) also experienced this in one of his game. But thanks for replying anyways xD ;)

Reactions: CheatersDontWin

Nxfi

Jan 14, 2017
You can report hackers if you have video evidence.

To report hackers go to https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
How about screenshots? Will they accept it? For example, you take a screenshot of the text - Orange's Egg has been destroyed by Bob123 - Purple's Egg has been destroyed by Bob123. (Just a random name lol, but I am sure you get the gist of it xD) Thanks anyways though for helping. :)

IanMeep

Aug 29, 2016
Derpland
How about screenshots? Will they accept it? For example, you take a screenshot of the text - Orange's Egg has been destroyed by Bob123 - Purple's Egg has been destroyed by Bob123. (Just a random name lol, but I am sure you get the gist of it xD) Thanks anyways though for helping. :)

Yes about that... You should try to take videos. Usually Cubecraft does not use screenshots for punishing hackers. Screenshots are for inappropriate skins, but if there is a fly hacker, or something obvious, you can use screenshots to report them.

And screenshoting text isn't really proof that they are hacking.

Just try to use video evidence.

Message me anytime if you need help. :)

Nxfi

Jan 14, 2017
Nope, they don't accept screenshots. You need video evidence..U could 'fake' the screenshots. To be honest, I am not sure why you would do that but yes. That's just a rule ;p
LoL, your name actually fits with the hackers. They don't win (Just realized now) xD
But Thanks anyways for the feedback :)

Reactions: CheatersDontWin

Equates

Sep 30, 2016
Most of the time if you place TNT near hackers they cant get away on time, or you can break the blocks they placed underneath them while there flying so they fall.

Nxfi

Jan 14, 2017
Most of the time if you place TNT near hackers they cant get away on time, or you can break the blocks they placed underneath them while there flying so they fall.
Yeah... I am definitely going to try out the tactics. THANKS! ;)

Reactions: Equates

CheatersDontWin

Forum Expert
Jun 25, 2016
Skywars.
www.google.be

You can also try to stay in a 'builded house'/island like in the map 'Mystic' in 'Skywars' then they just fly into the blocks and get damage and die. Kinda newb of them but yes haha :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
yeoxuhang wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎉🎂
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy bday 🎉