Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

ViruIsLegit

May 30, 2016
I used to love this server... I tried to connect today, But surprise! This server has been totally overran by hackers... I can't literally play a normal game without seeing a hacker. I am tired of it.

SpankMeSanta

Dedicated Member
Nov 12, 2016
I used to love this server... I tried to connect today, But surprise! This server has been totally overran by hackers... I can't literally play a normal game without seeing a hacker. I am tired of it.
That's true for most Minecraft servers though. Besides, there are way more hackers on other minigame servers than on here. I see one every 10 games or so (and I play a LOT of games), whereas on other servers there is one every 2 games or something.

Jeff_Bllkth

Forum Expert
Jul 7, 2016
Spain
bit.ly
As I said in a previous post: Not all the players are hackers, there are good ones who are accused for hacking. (excluding those players who really use hacks: flight, criticals, antiknockback, etc).

And well, if you don't know, Cubecraft Developers are already working on an anticheat, just be patient, it will be added soon.
Sorry if your games were ruined by hackers :/

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
You can help ban the hackers by recording and reporting them. You can report over at reports.cubecraft.net :)

Reactions: Iggleboz

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
The developers are working really hard for a good anti-cheat. When you think about it, it is better to have a very good anti-cheat which takes a long time rather than a not very good one straight away.

Reactions: Loriayle

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
It used to be wayyyy worse... They have improved their hacker situation a lot over the past few months.
I wouldn't say that. In the past I haven't seen as much as there is today. Yet it is common enough that it has become literally a tradition for some to enter a lobby and say,"Okay, who's the hacker now." I don't blame the staff, but rather the people who actually use the hacks.

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I wouldn't say that. In the past I haven't seen as much as there is today. Yet it is common enough that it has become literally a tradition for some to enter a lobby and say,"Okay, who's the hacker now." I don't blame the staff, but rather the people who actually use the hacks.
You should have seen it when they first switched over to the new report system. They unbanned everyone for the switch, and every, and I mean every, game had at least one hacker, and that was if you were lucky. Then the hackers started to get reported and banned and now you can go a couple games without any hackers. So right now it's pretty good. There are still hackers, but they will get banned soon. :)

Loriayle

Jun 3, 2016
America
Dude... You must be thinking of a different time than me, because I am 100% sure that it was so much worse. I quit playing the server for a long time just because of it..

Dec 23, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com

Sorry to say but seeing lots of hackers is good. It allows you to show just how much you love this server by putting an end and/or just doing that little bit and reporting these hackers. Sorry if I'm being blunt but reporting a single hacker is better than complaining about the entire server.

To report please go here: https://reports.cubecraft.net
For more information and guidelines go here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047/

Reactions: Iggleboz

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
Sorry to say but seeing lots of hackers is good. It allows you to show just how much you love this server by putting an end and/or just doing that little bit and reporting these hackers. Sorry if I'm being blunt but reporting a single hacker is better than complaining about the entire server.

For more information and guidelines go here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047/
I agree, if everyone who isn't a hacker on the server reported just one hacker then the server would be completely hacker free.

mastanub

Aug 26, 2016
Maybe you just find yourself playing against better PVPer than you. Ive been called "haker" or "cheating pleb" many times so i think you are just noob (i said i think, dont get me wrong :D)

GoodCrossing

Mar 24, 2015

Honestly I used to report a lot of hackers but right now there are too many. I played 19 skywars matches today. 15 had hackers. I'm not kidding, I was counting. Lobby 1. That's 79%. If I have to record, upload, write reports and wait for all of them, it would take me as long as all those matches took. I'd rather not play. If I reported all of of them, I wouldn't have had fun, I would have spent a lot of time reporting, and next time I play, there will be still hackers! Why would I want to play?

I don't care how long they are going to take for the anticheat. If they take long, I'm going to be excited too because it means it's going to work even better! But we need it. Otherwise, cubecraft is unplayable.

Dec 23, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
Technically cubecraft isn't unplayable and yes I understand and respect your point of having too many hackers but if you want you can send it on a forum or something to me for me to edit and upload etc. and all you have to do is record. If you don't want to do that it's 100% understandable and fine. Completely understand where you're coming from and did not mean any disrespect. :D

Nightslayer21

Jan 14, 2017
You are right, the server is overflowed with hackers. I know this because my little brother was hacking on both of my MC accounts and he clears the games eggs in 1 minutes and its insane on how hacks have evolved today. It blows my mind

Nightslayer21

Jan 14, 2017
Must be in 1.8. Is this in 1.9+ too?
Yes, its really common 1.9 for me. There's a way to bypass the fly with Impact 1.11 you place a block under and fly to an island. I seen my little brother do this. It will be amazing if the server adds a better AntiCheat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations

Goodluck in your helper training

Don't let frontlane or lyra be mean
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
1713570291417.png

I know right
JokeKaedee wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations!! 🎊
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Top Bottom