Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nxfi

Jan 14, 2017
The problem is that the hacks are free and widely dispersed, it's in no way the servers fault lets be honest. :p
True! But I think the servers like Hypixel, Cubecraft and Mineplex should ban the Hack mods (somehow) :D:p

Reactions: _Adept

GoodCrossing

Mar 24, 2015
The problem is that the hacks are free and widely dispersed, it's in no way the servers fault lets be honest. :p
Yeah, but it's still annoying. I'm not blaming it on the server either but at least we are going to have that anticheat.

Reactions: Nxfi

betty's oldies

Forum Expert
True but my point is that any average Jo can literally type minecraft hacks into google and be cheating in under 5 minutes without paying a cent.
Even then, still costs money for the account. If they get a new one from minecraft.net, then that's $27 USD. If they buy from an alt dispenser (say 10 alts for $1 USD), then they're still losing money.

_Adept

Jan 14, 2017
a small but cosy bedroom
Even then, still costs money for the account. If they get a new one from minecraft.net, then that's $27 USD. If they buy from an alt dispenser (say 10 alts for $1 USD), then they're still losing money.

True but a lot of the younger players don't even consider the fact they could get banned they just enjoy the winning sensation, which is understandable but unfortunately hacking is a way lots of them achieve that feeling :/

Nxfi

Jan 14, 2017
Basically, hackers suck! :eek: They are a bunch of losers that deserve L's in their life...( I think that was too far xD) :mad:

Equates

Sep 30, 2016
Someone else mentioned that tactic, but it can backfire. Spam too many TNT and you can get caught in the blast. Cheap? Yes but sometimes works.
Yes, but i would rather die killing the hacker for the other players and still be able to regenerate, remember its hard for some hackers to break eggs, when using hacks ot of the time your not able to break blocks.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
True but a lot of the younger players don't even consider the fact they could get banned they just enjoy the winning sensation, which is understandable but unfortunately hacking is a way lots of them achieve that feeling :/

This winning sensation is a curse.

Though eventually I'm sure they will regret their choice. Karma strikes back.

Reactions: Nxfi

Iggleboz

Aug 30, 2016
Neutral Bay
www.youtube.com

WolfShine

Dedicated Member
Mar 10, 2016
www.youtube.com
I used to love this server... I tried to connect today, But surprise! This server has been totally overran by hackers... I can't literally play a normal game without seeing a hacker. I am tired of it.
Cubecraft has not been ruined by hackers. If you want the hackers to go away, you should try to help the staff team by reporting them!

TheCoolOne123

Oct 24, 2016
I used to hack on this server (srry for that) but now i stopped. when i started playing fair again i had problems with players camping fly hacking saying bad words like 'who wants to date with me and f***' or 'do you want to go and f*** with me'

Ik had ook veel gehackt op deze server (srry daarvoor) maar nu ben ik gestopt. toen ik gestart ben met eerlijk spelen had ik problemen met spelers die aan het campen waren of die slechte woorden zeggen zoals 'wie wil met mij daten en s** hebben' of 'wil je met mij s** hebben

ViruIsLegit

May 30, 2016
Another thing I forgot about, Is the lack of an anticheat, The only team left is hope that the anticheat is good and stop the hackers, Because, Cubecraft is a VERY Good server on minecraft.
Oh, I AM Trying to get a recording software that doesn't eat up my FPS. Any recommendations?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats!
cryptofrogz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats 🥳
qKhalidd wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
congrats on helper!
qKhalidd wrote on Frontlane's profile.
congrats & welcome back!
Thjis wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congratulations Skatee
Top Bottom