Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Cierra Dawson

Jan 8, 2017
Hello all, I am a very frequent player on this server. Unfortunately, I see hackers even more frequently.
Although Cubecraft does have a hacking report system, it is strenuous, and impossible for those of us who do not have a way to record our game. This is a call to action: staff of Cubecraft, please, the next server update should include a way to report hackers in game. For example, WatchDog of Hypixel works wonders.

I am tired of having my games ruined by hackers. Please, do something about this to better the server's environment for your legitimate players.

Thank you.

Reactions: _IZackPaul_
D

Deleted member 169486

The report system works just fine. Sorry that you can't report, but staff would probably get spammed with people who can't tell Skill Aura from Kill Aura and they can't join active games. And don't even mention pictures for reports.

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
Could you explain how watchdog works for those of us who don't play that server
Its Lowpixels incredibly powerful anticheat. It is considered one of the 3 best existing minecrft anticheats. G-Cheat Watchdog and Knightfall. They are known as self learning anticheats meaning that the can pick up to unusual patterns and recognize them more often. Watchdog has just recently hit the mark of banning more then 600000 hackers without the help of moderators or admins. Watchdogs false positive rate is very very low. Watchdog is also beloved by many people because you can ingame report someone to watchdog. If Watchdog has suspicion that the plader is hacking but isnt certain watchdog wont do anything. If watchdog can detect that he is hacking he will ban him. If watchdog doesnt think that the person could be hacking it flags you. Abuse of this command is bannable so eventually staff will look at your reports.(Dont ask me where Igot this from I wont tell ye)

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
I know that hackers can/have ruined a lot of games for others but even watchdog has its faults. Once again no sever will ever be 150% hacker free. But I'm sure CubeCraft will surprise us they never disappoint

Dec 23, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
Watchdog isn't a good anti-cheat... a lot of people get banned for no reason (permanently) and when they try to appeal approximately 1/5 of the people who say they haven't done it get a unbanned and 4/5 people who admit get their ban shortened. It's unreliable and it doesn't give footage for the server mods to see what has happened and analyse it for themselves.

An anti cheat is being worked on, please be patient.

Like the telegamer said above an anti-cheat is being worked on so please just relax and report as usual at https://reports.cubecraft.net/report/create and for more information on reporting - https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/player-reporting-guidelines-and-formating.136047/

Cierra Dawson

Jan 8, 2017
The report system works just fine. Sorry that you can't report, but staff would probably get spammed with people who can't tell Skill Aura from Kill Aura and they can't join active games. And don't even mention pictures for reports.
The report system does not work just fine. It is time consuming to those of us who just want to report and move on to our next game. It is an inconvenience to legitimate players and players without recording software.

Cierra Dawson

Jan 8, 2017
I know that hackers can/have ruined a lot of games for others but even watchdog has its faults. Once again no sever will ever be 150% hacker free. But I'm sure CubeCraft will surprise us they never disappoint
I am aware that no server can be 100% hacker free, it is impossible. However, the sheer amount of hackers on this server is atrocious and needs to be dealt with, while simultaneously considering players without recording software.

D

Deleted member 169486

The report system does not work just fine. It is time consuming to those of us who just want to report and move on to our next game. It is an inconvenience to legitimate players and players without recording software.
The system works fine. If you think you can make something better, feel free to make a whole new system for reporting. No one is stopping you.

Cierra Dawson

Jan 8, 2017
The system works fine. If you think you can make something better, feel free to make a whole new system for reporting. No one is stopping you.
I alone cannot make a new system, but i'm doing my part by bringing attention to the issue and suggesting something new, as this forum section calls for.

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
Could you explain how watchdog works for those of us who don't play that server
Watchdog is basically an in game command where you do /wdr [username] [type of hack] and then it sends it to the computer which will ban the player if it can tell the player is hacking. If not then i'm not sure what it does lol. However abuse of this command is bannable.

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Watchdog is basically an in game command where you do /wdr [username] [type of hack] and then it sends it to the computer which will ban the player if it can tell the player is hacking. If not then i'm not sure what it does lol. However abuse of this command is bannable.
OK, thanks. It sounds like a good anticheat, and I think if Cubecraft want to achieve something like this, they're gonna have to work hard. So you just have to be patient! :-D

ISTY.

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2016
London
www.nasa.gov
Hello all, I am a very frequent player on this server. Unfortunately, I see hackers even more frequently.
Although Cubecraft does have a hacking report system, it is strenuous, and impossible for those of us who do not have a way to record our game. This is a call to action: staff of Cubecraft, please, the next server update should include a way to report hackers in game. For example, WatchDog of Hypixel works wonders.

I am tired of having my games ruined by hackers. Please, do something about this to better the server's environment for your legitimate players.

Thank you.
You just gotta be patient with the anticheat
84b51e76189c4002bfb0eadf0674b884.png

Reactions: Cierra Dawson

TK_Forest

Sep 9, 2016
UK
bit.ly
OK, thanks. It sounds like a good anticheat, and I think if Cubecraft want to achieve something like this, they're gonna have to work hard. So you just have to be patient! :-D
Yes it is quite good however they don't have something where you can see all your reports like CubeCraft has.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on privqted's profile.
Happy birthday, goodluck with your exams

Finally able to sign out of school, oh wait.... bit late
I have two sides
Left & Right
JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
alpha 🤓
Lyriie wrote on Kazwa's profile.
I am concerned.
qKhalidd wrote on Desiderata's profile.
hey thanks for the follow cutie :3
Top Bottom