Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
{DEPRESSION}

Hi there,
God, why do you make us suffer

I find hard it a bit hard for me to write about such a topic, because depression is a part of me. A part of me that will stay forever. A part that is alone forever. A part that will give me sadness and a part that I will worry about.

What's depression?
This is what I think:

It's when you choke so hard, and when you want to run away because you feel so unhappy, isolated, empty, tired and hungry. Depression is when you choke on your every word. When you cry without music. When you think about God. When you dream of nightmares.
Real definition: feelings of severe despondency and dejection.

Why are you depressed?
Let's start with the first one. Why am I depressed? I'm depressed because I'm stressed out. Because I'm anxious and very very sad.
I have a part of me that is determined to do all of the work and to do everything. And the other part of me just wants to sit down and look at the four walls.
So the second part of me usually wins. Every time. So since that part wins I am always stressed out about homework. Because I didn't do it the night before. So I'm in a constant state of anxiety, stress and the star of the show, depression. Not handing in the necessary homework leads to detentions and caution slips (a method my school uses to warn the kids. 3 of them = detention). So since my English teacher loves me, she thinks I learn by receiving detentions. (no one likes you Mrs).
Not just because of certain teachers or certain parts of my homework. It's the environment that gets me anxious.
So to rest my case. One of the reasons for my depressions is school.
Look, I'm going, to be honest. I hate school, I don't like it. I've never liked it.

Why would you make a thread like this?
My sister was depressed. My sister the one who matters to me the most. Had depression.
I remember the day, Thursday it was 4:36 pm. When I heard a knock on the door, it was the police. The ones who run tests on you and the ones who take care of depression. I was very clueless because I didn't know she was depressed. I didn't know that she needed help. An hour went by. She got taken to the hospital by an ambulance.
I never said goodbye to her that night.
It wasn't until the next day I opened her computer to find depression help lines and sights. She wrote a note about what she feels. We visited her often. Sitting there on a hospital bed next to a guy singing along to his music telling the nurses about his many travels.
With a drip attached to her arm, telling me that it was a struggle because she couldn't text properly. After that, I saw the most heartbreaking thing ever, a sign saying "The Mental Health Intensive Care Unit". I walked in, to see that my sister was somewhat better.
For this to happen to someone who is so close to me is truly heartbreaking. For this to happen to anyone is heartbreaking.
I want each and every one of you to know that you are not alone and that as hard as it is you will get through it. No matter what

I'm Zack and I struggle with depression and anxiety every day I have bad weeks when all I do is cry and I feel like I'm helpless and alone. My panic attacks and depression go hand and hand with each other and it sucks I'm very happy right now and I hope it stays this way because I don't think I can go through this again

Whatever you do I life will be insignificant, but it's very important that you do it, because nobody else will. Like when someone comes into your life. And half of you says "You're nowhere near ready", but the other half says, "Make her your forever". Michael, Hannah asked me what I would say if I knew you could hear me. I said I do know. I Love you. God, I miss you.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
That's something very sad that happened to you sister. I know, depression sucks...

I've been through bullying ( non-stop, everyday ) for 4 straight years, if people were put in my situation, 90% probably wouldn't make it. It's not just some "regular" teenage bullying, but Physical, Cyber and verbal. ( All three of them, Ok, it's a long story.... )
I am lucky not have depression, if so, I probably won't make it here right now.

To those who have been bullied,
Remember that no matter what your situation is, it's not gonna be as worst as mine. If I made it, you can, too.

Reactions: Spinnypoo

nemsol

May 8, 2017
Amsterdam, Netherlands
I literally almost cried when I came to the part of your sister. Your life is hard and it suck a lot. I get that. My life isn't the best either (I dislike my class in school and have no good friends in it and stuff). Just know that you are not walking the hard road alone, everyone walks it. <3

DanDaDino

Dedicated Member
Mar 31, 2017
i nu tell u
www.cubecraft.net
I'm not gonna say 'oh well my life is really horrible too' because it will never be as bad as what you have gone through (and are going through) it's really nice that you can share it with us though.

ElPtricko

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2016
Denmark
I am about to cry after reading this. I am so sad about what has happened and what you wrote is truly beautiful. Good luck, and I will keep it in mind and I hope everyone else does as well. <3 Hope you keep doing well!

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
I used to be the type of kid who would think the sky is falling. And I don't need any goddamn psychologist. I'm trying to diagnose why I have all these underlying problems. Always thinking what I can do to solve them. I'm outside chalking up drawings. On the sidewalk and in the front drive. Talking to myself, either that or inside hiding off in the corner somewhere quite, tryin' not to be noticed. Becuase I'm crying and sobbing. I had a bad day at school, so I'm not talking. Some kid tried to mess around with me because he said I eye-balled him.

Aurora

Jun 12, 2016
<3
Thank you for sharing this. I think your post really provided people insight into what depression can look like and it must have been really tough to watch the person you love and care for to be in such a state. I think the fact that despite your own struggles, you're able to provide others with these important words "I want each and every one of you to know that you are not alone and that as hard as it is you will get through it. No matter what" says a lot and is very meaningful. Even your signature aims to give hope and strength to those who need it. I hope that through whatever struggles you face, you are able to have faith in these words as well. That you're also not alone and you will get through your struggles.

Goefy

Forum Expert
Dec 10, 2019
Å
Please don’t revive threads older than 3 weeks (necro posting)

If you have any questions, don’t hesitate to contact me or another staff member.

- Locked🔒

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom