Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
the level system currently is based on how long u play and not how good you actually are at the video game.

i propose 2 solutions to this:
A: keep the current system but add game levels. example you currently have a network level of 30, you'll keep that but we'll use a formula to calculate your skywars level. you have 200 wins and 540 kills and 240 games played. wins give 125 exp and kills give 10 exp. (this is for skywars solo btw) the server runs a calculation using the same formula as the current system and assigns you a level. it does it with all the games. and everyone's happy
B: we remove the current system completely but we won't reset game statistics. we add per game leveling system using the same calculations as the old system but everyone will be level 0. no one would like this.

• Disagree
Reactions: Reesle and Dreamer

Imminent

Novice Member
Jul 13, 2021
The internet
Pronouns
He/Him
This is quite similar to the leveling system in Hypixel, which I have no issues with. However, I do believe that the levels in the game mode should not be specific to each individual mode. For example, if someone mainly plays Skywars solo, their overall level in Skywars should change and not a "skywars solo" level

This is quite similar to the leveling system in Hypixel, which I have no issues with. However, I do believe that the levels in the game mode should not be specific to each individual mode. For example, if someone mainly plays Skywars solo, their overall level in Skywars should change and not a "skywars solo" level
it was just an example like u'd have a per gamemode system but per gametype. and yes i did take inspiration from hypixel and hive too

Salty_Shadows

Forum Expert
May 25, 2020
Underground
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
the level system currently is based on how long u play and not how good you actually are at the video game.

i propose 2 solutions to this:
A: keep the current system but add game levels. example you currently have a network level of 30, you'll keep that but we'll use a formula to calculate your skywars level. you have 200 wins and 540 kills and 240 games played. wins give 125 exp and kills give 10 exp. (this is for skywars solo btw) the server runs a calculation using the same formula as the current system and assigns you a level. it does it with all the games. and everyone's happy
B: we remove the current system completely but we won't reset game statistics. we add per game leveling system using the same calculations as the old system but everyone will be level 0. no one would like this.
Adding a game level system would be seen as copying other servers such as Hypixel and the hive who currently have this implemented on their respective servers and would not be seen as unique on cube unless they was to do something drastic in changing the idea and the current level system works and removing players current levels would not go down well (Dont think Char would be happy losing his 400 levels xd)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Gefeliciteerd mopje 🥰💕
JokeKaedee wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats 🎊💗
Tommy Boi wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Wow, congrats on Helper, man
good job, good luck
Tommy Boi wrote on Frontlane's profile.
good job, good luck
Top Bottom