Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should it be a command or like how you would go into a minigame

• Total voters

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
The reason i want to add duels is because you cant really 1v1 players in cubecraft in anyway so they can add a minigame to do so i kinda see it there is sqaud, normal and duos, once the type is selected you can set up a match with settings like invite only, party only maybe the kits. after you have made it and its full up you can choose teams or play a random.

Reactions: ItsRon

BabeGoth

May 2, 2020
The reason i want to add duels is because you cant really 1v1 players in cubecraft in anyway so they can add a minigame to do so i kinda see it there is sqaud, normal and duos, once the type is selected you can set up a match with settings like invite only, party only maybe the kits. after you have made it and its full up you can choose teams or play a random.

Maybe for VIP members dueling could be a thing but for the normal player base of the Cubecraft bedrock server, I couldn't really see it being that good of a minigame. Maybe a tournament mode sure but duels of duos and squads would be a deathmatch.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
hi there,
I like the idea of duels making it's way to bedrock. I've always loved a way to improve my PVP skills on bedrock and see who are the best pvp'er and even play against them. +1 for me :)

Reactions: BabeGoth and RK2B
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Catss's profile.
Noo not you :(
Thank you for everything you’ve done Catss, it is much appreciated.
Will you still be sticking around the forums?
Reesle wrote on endertom100's profile.
Thank you for the follow, cool Forum’s member!
Aw not another staff leaving :( hopefully not too many more
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Loskol's profile.
I got my 551th day streak on Duolingo today xD
Pluisje wrote on Assault's profile.
♥️♥️♥️
Top Bottom