Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should it be a command or like how you would go into a minigame

• Total voters

kochido

Apr 8, 2020
The reason i want to add duels is because you cant really 1v1 players in cubecraft in anyway so they can add a minigame to do so i kinda see it there is sqaud, normal and duos, once the type is selected you can set up a match with settings like invite only, party only maybe the kits. after you have made it and its full up you can choose teams or play a random.

Reactions: ItsRon

BabeGoth

May 2, 2020
The reason i want to add duels is because you cant really 1v1 players in cubecraft in anyway so they can add a minigame to do so i kinda see it there is sqaud, normal and duos, once the type is selected you can set up a match with settings like invite only, party only maybe the kits. after you have made it and its full up you can choose teams or play a random.

Maybe for VIP members dueling could be a thing but for the normal player base of the Cubecraft bedrock server, I couldn't really see it being that good of a minigame. Maybe a tournament mode sure but duels of duos and squads would be a deathmatch.

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
hi there,
I like the idea of duels making it's way to bedrock. I've always loved a way to improve my PVP skills on bedrock and see who are the best pvp'er and even play against them. +1 for me :)

Reactions: BabeGoth and RK2B
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

New Interview video out in some hours:D All feedback are welcomed so I can improve future interviews!
Vorealys wrote on Loskol's profile.
Why don't I see you as much on cube anymore? Did you find new adventures?

1714295705144.png
UncleSpect wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
cool moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on privqted's profile.
Cool Youtuber!
Top Bottom