Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
G
Replies
16
Views
2K
Replies
1
Views
830
Deleted member 352903
D
A
Replies
4
Views
689
D
  • Poll
Replies
7
Views
2K
Replies
3
Views
625
Lightning McQueen
L
A
Replies
23
Views
3K
A pigeon
A
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Omg soon Halloween month!!
1d7a42f0f1429ed47aaedd7a587b651c.jpg
Back to playing way too much EggWars 🥚
NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Top Bottom