• Don't add a way to disable most loot items all at once

• Add randomizers for cages, shields and arrow trails

• Don't add randomizers for cages shields and arrow trails

Results are only viewable after voting.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
I've been messing about with the loot items and some ideas popped into my head.

- What about adding a barrier into the loot menu to disable all equipped loot items at once?

- Have an randomizer option in the 'Cages', 'Shields' and 'Arrow Trails' menus which would choose a random cage,shield or arrow trail depending on what randomizers you had enabled. (Credit to @Camezonda for coming up with this one)

Unequipping all loot items (excluding cages, shields and arrow trails)

The loot menu currently looks like this:
effb5a1c98e666f4babedc05db791902.png

If you were to add this feature, I'd personally do it like this:
6185ffdda8a7a32ab7b89c27e5c42175.png

Randomizers for cages. shields and arrow trails

So, this one was @Camezonda's idea but I wanted to put it in this to get some more opinions on it.

Basically, you'd get to either choose a certain cage, shield or arrow trail you'd have in a game or choose the randomizer. Each game you're in it would choose at random.

Wintrie

Dedicated Member
Dec 1, 2016
Scotland
www.youtube.com
I don't seem why this/these can't be added, they seem to be something easily overlooked yet it could be pretty useful. So yeah everything should be added in this post (in my opinion). +1

Reactions: DragonLord

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
I've been messing about with the loot items and some ideas popped into my head.

- What about adding a barrier into the loot menu to disable all equipped loot items at once?

- Have an randomizer option in the 'Cages', 'Shields' and 'Arrow Trails' menus which would choose a random cage,shield or arrow trail depending on what randomizers you had enabled. (Credit to @Camezonda for coming up with this one)

Unequipping all loot items (excluding cages, shields and arrow trails)

The loot menu currently looks like this:
effb5a1c98e666f4babedc05db791902.png

If you were to add this feature, I'd personally do it like this:
6185ffdda8a7a32ab7b89c27e5c42175.png

Randomizers for cages. shields and arrow trails

So, this one was @Camezonda's idea but I wanted to put it in this to get some more opinions on it.

Basically, you'd get to either choose a certain cage, shield or arrow trail you'd have in a game or choose the randomizer. Each game you're in it would choose at random.
What about a way to acces the loot gui in lobby's and while waiting in cages ready for your game.

SenatorKarma

Apr 21, 2018
I don't think you'd have enough time to do this actually. Most games fill up too fast.
Most team based games don't fill up that quickly. You would have enough time to change your loot during the time it takes to Fill up the lobby.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Most team based games don't fill up that quickly. You would have enough time to change your loot during the time it takes to Fill up the lobby.
Would be a bit weird to watch your cage change. I don't even know if that would be possible.

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Meh. I guess.

This is actually a pretty cool idea, especially for cages. I approve!

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom