Deleted member 352903

Hello, I think there should be water in the middle of map TNT
something like this:
tnt map.png

It'd be a nice goal to get to the water

Reactions: Kloska
D

Deleted member 352903

Makes boosting too easy in my opinion. Needing to use a water bucket is half of the risk involved in doing it in the first place.
yeah but it's hardddd to tnt jump and fall just in the middle of the map

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
The purpose of this map is for tnt jumpers, and they are good at placing water when they nearer hit the ground. I don't think adding water at middle will help, ruins the purpose of the map and it helps people learn and train.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
I'm not really that much of a Solo SkyWars player, so you'll have to excuse me if I don't really get my facts right here, but the one time I played this map the distance looked fairly possible to do without needing a water landing in the first place. Yeah, you'll lose a fair amount of health, but it is possible to get to the other side alive. Though, you'll have to take in account the armor you have, or you'll just blow up at the start. The design I'll show is not very consistent, but hey... I mean TnT jumping has never really been the safest way of travelling anyway...

Example that it's possible:

Reactions: Juskebat
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom