Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

Hi so I think we should add a new type of refill at the 5 miniute mark. Potion refills. They have basic pots available in kits like jump boost, speed, health, regen and instant damage.

Thanks.

Edit: Poison for 5 sec, Weakness ans Blindness are also kinda useful. Please edit out the slowness that blindness gives though, its kinda bad for pvp.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

Cuteee

Or maybe just give potions in OP mode. Or buff them. And don't give them in Basic mode.
Instant health 1->Normal Chests
Instant health 2-> Overpowered Chests
No potion-> Basic chests.

Reactions: Kloska and A pigeon

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
Replace no projectiles with potions mode, please. More people will love potions than No projectiles.

Reactions: StanEXE

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
Let me just mention one thing: I hate speed. Everything about it is awful to me. From the completely useless ability to fight with speed effect (almost no other gamemode forces you to play w/ it) to the constant running that it's used for, I don't want anything to do with it. I can deal with the scout kit as most players end up splashing me too and screw themselves over, but having potions in chests for everyone would basically force speed upon you as you don't stand much of a chance without it (People would be able to outrun you with both chasing and escaping).
As for the other potions: Sure. Anything but speed, strength and resistance is fine in my book.

Reactions: Kloska

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Maybe also fire resistance (not too long, 30 to 90s) and invisibility, also potions come as lingering potions that can be crafted on arrows as well. The more different potions there are, the less likely it can be to get speed, really don't want players to get too many speed potions.

Reactions: A pigeon
A

A pigeon

Maybe also fire resistance (not too long, 30 to 90s) and invisibility, also potions come as lingering potions that can be crafted on arrows as well. The more different potions there are, the less likely it can be to get speed, really don't want players to get too many speed potions.
Oooh Lingering, if we were to have lingerings I’d want lingering damage pots which could be used for escaping.

Maybe some lev pots too for OP mode alone. Why not? We have levitation arrows

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
You think Poison is something that is necessary in skywars?

Because Both speed, instant damage, instant health can be found in kits

I personally don't think any more is necessary

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Hi so I think we should add a new type of refill at the 5 miniute mark. Potion refills. They have basic pots available in kits like jump boost, speed, health, regen and instant damage.

Thanks.

Edit: Poison for 5 sec, Weakness ans Blindness are also kinda useful. Please edit out the slowness that blindness gives though, its kinda bad for pvp.
I'd say add them to the 'general refill' in normal mode and overpowered mode only

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom