Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
So, when you're afk more than 5 mins, you get kicked but some players actually just stand in spawn, move 1 block when they get the message that they have to move within a minute and then keep being afk. My suggestion is to kick people who stand in spawn more than 5 mins instead because then people can't just stand afk or "camp" because they don't want to spawn.

There is no reason for them to just stand there and taking up spots when other people want to join and PvP.

D

Deleted member 100818

Or kick anyone who stands in the arena so people can't say everyone's easy anymore.

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
So, when you're afk more than 5 mins, you get kicked but some players actually just stand in spawn, move 1 block when they get the message that they have to move within a minute and then keep being afk. My suggestion is to kick people who stand in spawn more than 5 mins instead because then people can't just stand afk or "camp" because they don't want to spawn.

There is no reason for them to just stand there and taking up spots when other people want to join and PvP.

One problem with that is many times my friend will make a report while playing FFA. In a full map, that could be annoying.

A

A pigeon

But if you are playing FFA and find a hacker and record him, and then go to the PVP lobby to report him, then you can't join back when your done reporting.
Lol nobody cares about your/your friend’s report. You can always rejoin it takes 30s for someone to leave.

Reactions: remio

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
Lol nobody cares about your/your friend’s report.

If what you said was true, then everyone would stop reporting. Think of all those rule-breakers that have been reported. Out of all the people ever punished, only Sentinel's would count. That would mean that a lot more hackers would be on this server, ruining it.

You can always rejoin it takes 30s for someone to leave.

Then why can't the people in the lobby wait for 30s until someone leaves? how come it has to be me?

A

A pigeon

If what you said was true, then everyone would stop reporting. Think of all those rule-breakers that have been reported. Out of all the people ever punished, only Sentinel's would count. That would mean that a lot more hackers would be on this server, ruining it.

Then why can't the people in the lobby wait for 30s until someone leaves? how come it has to be me?
Then report later or call a mod through discord instead of ruining the game for the people who want to play it.

Reactions: remio

TheDarkSavage

Dedicated Member
Mar 5, 2018
Who knows?
www.cubecraft.net
Then report later
Why? After looking at my other comments in this post, tell me why I should be made to report later instead of right when I see and record the hacker.

call a mod through discord

For the most part, if you say someone is hacking to a mod, he/she will tell you to report him. Besides, what if someone doesn't use discord? It's no fair that they have to use it.

instead of ruining the game for the people who want to play it.

You said yourself that it only takes 30s for someone to leave. Why can't the people in the PVP lobby just wait about 30s and join? You are making it sound like I would be the only person that would ever leave.

Livvv

Pineapplerator - Daily Quotes
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 27, 2017
Swedish noodles
One problem with that is many times my friend will make a report while playing FFA. In a full map, that could be annoying.
It doesn't take that long to make a report and he can just go and hide and stand afk in the map if so. Just standing in spawn taking up spots annoy me a lot since people who actually want to PvP aren't able to join and have to wait.

Reactions: A pigeon
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom