Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Which do you agree with?

• Total voters

Dashsmashing

Novice Member
Apr 7, 2017
1. Scrapping guns for their ammo.
There will be a button on the ammo row of the inventory that we can drop a weapon on to which will scrap the gun and receive the ammo. And...
2. Augmented guns!
When guns are scrapped you will also receive a certain amount of Scrapped gun, (E.g. 1 Scrapped Shotgun from a common shotgun). With each tier of gun they will be scrapped for twice as much as the tier below.
  • Common [Gun] = 1 Scrapped [Gun]
  • Uncommon [Gun] = 2 Scrapped [Gun]
  • Rare [Gun] = 4 Scrapped [Gun]
  • Legendary [Gun] = 8 Scrapped [Gun]
  • Mythic [Gun]. = 16 Scrapped [Gun]
You will need the same number of scrapped material as the gun will scrap for to augment it.
E.g. A Legendary Pistol + 8 Scrapped Pistol => Augmented Legendary Pistol

This means you need 2 of the same Tier and Type of gun to augment it or equivalent.

Augmented Weapon Stats:
Idea 1:
The augmented version of the gun will have the same stats as the weapon tier above it. However it will be scrapped for the same number as its tier.
E.g. Augmented Rare MG scraps for 4 Scrapped MG

There will be a new tier above Mythic, (Augmented Mythic).
Idea 2:
The player gets a choice of a specific stats to upgrade, with some of them being purchasable from the shop in the lobby.
  • Ammo capacity increase. It will increase by a custom amount depending on the type of gun. The specific numbers will have to be decided.
  • Reload time decrease. The reload time will be reduced by some time again based upon the type of weapon.
  • Damage increase. The damage of the weapon will increase by a small amount.
  • Range increase. The range will increase by a small amount. (Bad upgrade, needs additional features maybe pairing it with damage increase).
  • Egg launcher attachment. You can fire an egg by Shift + Left Clicking but the damage is reduced.
  • RPG attachment. You can fire a rocket by Shift + Left Clicking but the damage is reduced.

3. [Shop] Bleeding effect from shots.
You can purchase an increased percentage chance of getting a 2 second bleeding effect when you shoot a player. The bleed
4. Switch the range of Shotguns with range of Machine Guns.
5. Halving the time it takes to drink Basic Health Potion.
6. Add bleed effect to shots fired by Legendary/Mythic pistols.

Lezappen

Forum Expert
Jan 30, 2016
Toulouse (France)
There will be a button on the ammo row of the inventory that we can drop a weapon on to which will scrap the gun and receive the ammo. And...
2. Augmented guns!
When guns are scrapped you will also receive a certain amount of Scrapped gun, (E.g. 1 Scrapped Shotgun from a common shotgun). With each tier of gun they will be scrapped for twice as much as the tier below.
  • Common [Gun] = 1 Scrapped [Gun]
  • Uncommon [Gun] = 2 Scrapped [Gun]
  • Rare [Gun] = 4 Scrapped [Gun]
  • Legendary [Gun] = 8 Scrapped [Gun]
  • Mythic [Gun]. = 16 Scrapped [Gun]
You will need the same number of scrapped material as the gun will scrap for to augment it.
E.g. A Legendary Pistol + 8 Scrapped Pistol => Augmented Legendary Pistol
This means you need 2 of the same Tier and Type of gun to augment it or equivalent.

Augmented Weapon Stats:
Idea 1:
The augmented version of the gun will have the same stats as the weapon tier above it. However it will be scrapped for the same number as its tier.
E.g. Augmented Rare MG scraps for 4 Scrapped MG
There will be a new tier above Mythic, (Augmented Mythic).​
Idea 2:
The player gets a choice of a specific stats to upgrade, with some of them being purchasable from the shop in the lobby.
  • Ammo capacity increase. It will increase by a custom amount depending on the type of gun. The specific numbers will have to be decided.
  • Reload time decrease. The reload time will be reduced by some time again based upon the type of weapon.
  • Damage increase. The damage of the weapon will increase by a small amount.
  • Range increase. The range will increase by a small amount. (Bad upgrade, needs additional features maybe pairing it with damage increase).
  • Egg launcher attachment. You can fire an egg by Shift + Left Clicking but the damage is reduced.
  • RPG attachment. You can fire a rocket by Shift + Left Clicking but the damage is reduced.
You can purchase an increased percentage chance of getting a 2 second bleeding effect when you shoot a player. The bleed
4. Switch the range of Shotguns with range of Machine Guns.
5. Halving the time it takes to drink Basic Health Potion.
6. Add bleed effect to shots fired by Legendary/Mythic pistols.
I half agree with this, I think that when a gun is dropped on the ground the ammo in the gun gets put back into the inventory, the gun drops with 0 ammo inside it, but as it is, there is no need for extra ammo, there is enough ammo in the game as it is. If we pick the gun back up we would need to reload it.
Cool feature but not needed.

Augmented guns!
Not a fan of this concept, if it was for potions then sure, but the fun of the gameplay is being able to come up with a killing strategy using the guns you have gotten out of chests.

Personally, this would be annoying, with the vast map, gunshot particles and quick movements, I would find the bleeding effect distracting and annoying more than anything else, unless it is in the form of a little "splash" to show the hit, it shouldn't be too big of a particle effect, 2 seconds is way too long, I'd prefer 0.2 seconds.

4.Half drinking time of basic potions.
I personally don't drink basic potions during combat, I drink them after falling off cliffs or after combat when I'm in a safe spot. I don't feel this is needed, on the contrary, I think the drinking time of advanced potions should be extended.

Reactions: Lightning McQueen
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom