Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
G

Gamerfull

to be honest , I think we should make the issue of sanctions a little tougher, for example the sanction for doing teaming, Before before, the game did not say that team was not allowed (Even if it was in the rules), but now that if it says it, my idea is the following:

Teaming:
Punishment Track: 3 days -> 7 days -> 30 days -> Permanent ban
Trolling (Team Killing):
Punishment Track: 3 days -> 7 days -> 30 days -> Permanent ban

Why increase sanctions? I'm not saying that all must will increased, but at least the penalty for trolling and teaming must will increased, because before starting the game always gives you a warning about the two things.

D

Deleted member 100818

yNlQWRM.jpg

G

Gamerfull

Indeed, why? And, for teamtrolling you already get a warning which keeps showing up for 30 days, when you join a lobby. Not needed.
I'm already informed about that, but I think they should be tougher.

D

Deleted member 352903

Hm no some people don’t know that teaming isn’t allowed
Yeah I know there’s a big “TEAMING IS NOT ALLOWED” but anyways
I think it’s ok rn

Reactions: Priley
G

Gamerfull

Hm no some people don’t know that teaming isn’t allowed
Yeah I know there’s a big “TEAMING IS NOT ALLOWED” but anyways
I think it’s ok rn
I think you have not read it well, what I mean, is that the sanctions should be tougher, because many people laugh at the sanctions, the other day I reported a user for teaming, he goes to my channel and he just laughed up about the ban.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
I think you have not read it well, what I mean, is that the sanctions should be tougher, because many people laugh at the sanctions, the other day I reported a user for teaming, went to my channel and I just messed up about the ban.
It's their problem anyway. If they get a 30 days ban, it's their fault. You can always turn off the reactions btw.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
The punishment for teaming and team trolling are already strict enough to me. It's not like they're hacking. I am pretty sure most of the players that have been banned for teaming once learned their lesson. If they didn't, they will get a more strict punishment the next time. Making the first punishment three days won't change anything.

It already gives you a warning at the start of the game, but that does not mean they should make the punishments even stricter.
I think you have not read it well, what I mean, is that the sanctions should be tougher, because many people laugh at the sanctions, the other day I reported a user for teaming, he goes to my channel and he just messed up about the ban.
They will get permanently banned if they continue. It's up to them. No need to make the punishments stricter because they laugh at it.

Reactions: Gamerfull
G

Gamerfull

It's their problem anyway. If they get a 30 days ban, it's their fault. You can always turn off the reactions btw.
I do not become guilty, and if I am, I will have a clear conscience knowing that I have been helping the server, I have done all the reports I have done for the good of the server, not for me, really I do not like to do reports, especially when I'm playing with friends.

D

Deleted member 352903

I think you have not read it well, what I mean, is that the sanctions should be tougher, because many people laugh at the sanctions, the other day I reported a user for teaming, he goes to my channel and he just laughed up about the ban.
I read it well. You think the bans should be 3d - 1w - 1m - perm. And I think it’s nice how it’s, I don’t see a reason to change it

G

Gamerfull

I love the people who do that. They're just salty. They show that they do not care about the ban, but they really are very afraid of being banned xd
Yes, you are right xD, but I do not like it very much, since in many cases they threaten me ... :/

TheDvthr12

May 29, 2018
reprotland
Pronouns
He/Him
Yes, you are right xD, but I do not like it very much, since in many cases they threaten me ... :/
Just ignore them lol
What are they going to do? Are they going to mourn his mother that they have spent money in a rank and they will not give it back? Hahah

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Dualninja's profile.
Hey Dual! 👋
How are you doing? :)
Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
Top Bottom