l0aWn6p.gif

Poor @cobvig ..
Save him and fix this hole!

Coordinates are 989 67 -30

@Efcluke94

- ZoonTijd

D

Deleted member 352903

MESSAGE TO EVERYONE WHO'D LIKE TO REPLY WITH A MESSAGE LIKE "BUG, REPORT IT": Glazh is banned from the reprots site :)

Reactions: Priley

Gainfullterror

Forum Professional
Mar 24, 2016
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
www.cubecraft.net
MESSAGE TO EVERYONE WHO'D LIKE TO REPLY WITH A MESSAGE LIKE "BUG, REPORT IT": Glazh is banned from the reprots site :)
That isn't really an excuse, tbh. You don't see people being allowed to make player reports in the youtube subforum, and this is no different. Worst case scenraio, someone else makes it.

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
That isn't really an excuse, tbh. You don't see people being allowed to make player reports in the youtube subforum, and this is no different. Worst case scenraio, someone else makes it.
How is this even considered a bug report, literally place a block and it's fixed

Does this mean that he will spam the suggestions forum with his reports? ;-;
no lol xd

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
It's definitely a bug.

However you can make a suggestion about it, the process is just 80% slower. Realistically next time just dm a staff member for very small issues and we'll pass it on. Doesn't really matter how you do it.
How is placing a block a bug? But anyhow, now that you've read it *smirk*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom