Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
A

A pigeon

the one we have now is good but i would really prefer one like the actual hunger games. And I also know sg will never ever be revamped after its catastrophic failure but anyway here i go

The game would be called Hunger Games and an alternate version of existing SG. Inspired from the books.

So first of all, the cornucopia. I think it should be a lot bigger so the chests be placed a lot wider. No person should get more than a few chests this way.

This would result in removal of grace time. Lava and water buckets would be unavailable. You’d be given buckets though - its your job to go fill them up with lava or water from natural sources.

Next, food. Food would be available in a few scattered chests around along with weapons and other basic amenities. The majority of food would come from the nature however.

You might also come across poisonous berries with which you could craft some custom ability potions.

Then, I’d like the removal of the world border. Now, the new border would be in the form of hazards. For example, wildfires and poisonous gas. Rather than force people toward the centre, these hazards will attempt to force people towards one another.

Wild Mobs and nighttime will be key. You’ll need to find a way to avoid them. One such method is gathering resources and making a small camp. Custom crafting would come into play. Similar to bz, you can harvest stone, wood and metal, coal.

Harvest wood and sticks and some coal to make a campfire. Make a tent using wood and wool. This’ll discourage mobs from nearing you and also increase your regeneration rate.

Food would not be so abundant. Food will be non-stackable and can decay in this game. You’ll need to make special chests to preserve food.

TNT is available through chests. Enderpearls can be recieved via killing endermen at night.

You can make 2x2 platforms via custom crafting. They’d have a long build time - 20 s, and can be broken via bow/melee. Useful for treetop sleeping at night.

This game would not display player name tags until they’re really close. Game would be heavily influenced by the hunting aspect of the darwin project.

You’ll beed to look closely for player trails - scaffolding, missing resources/trees, randomly placed lava/water etc.

This game wint include any kits.

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
Food would not be so abundant. Food will be non-stackable and can decay in this game. You’ll need to make special chests to preserve food.
In that case regeneration by saturation should be disabled, or food will always be the limiting factor in fights.
You can make 2x2 platforms via custom crafting. They’d have a long build time - 20 s, and can be broken via bow/melee. Useful for treetop sleeping at night.
I don't really understand that. Can you do anything up there? I don't actually want to take a nap during the game.

The game sounds interesting. Would play and them complain how unbalanced it is.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on __obektev__'s profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your time here :)
Reesle wrote on Otherworld's profile.
Cool banner!
LitDs have been about the normal, human-to-human relationships in the world, so there's a lot of ideas that I want to write, that are not so grand or lore-focused.

But I don't really want to write anymore.

I literally went through today with no motivation to do ANYTHING... help me.
This past week has seriously been the worst. Terrible things keep happening one after the other.
I have no motivation to write (as well as a bunch of things that I need to get done). However, I have this random plot idea of a new LitD. Two characters who are rivals in many cooking competitions throughout their lives but one of them is in love with the other.

1716070529301.png
Top Bottom