Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D
  • Poll
Replies
5
Views
2K
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hey! I'm Goose 👋
I've been playing CubeCraft Bedrock for quite a while, and you'll usually find me playing EggWars.

I enjoy helping people where I can and being involved with the community. Outside of CubeCraft, I've also spent several years helping moderate Discord communities.

IGN: GoosePlays20
Platform: Bedrock
Favourite game: EggWars
NEWS: Halloween Event is in Testing and there's a CubeCraft Live QNA on Friday at 5 PM GMT (I will record it for you guys, submit your questions for them here)
1790739144221.png

1790739240335.png
qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Top Bottom