Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

summurai

Novice Member
Jun 7, 2017
202
129
58
België
if you are waiting on a friend for example, you cud do some parcour at the lobby, instead of waisting your time
 

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
789
1,830
229
25
I think he suggests that a parkour is added to the lobby, like it was before with the pressure plates.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Shamel

Shomita

Well-Known Member
Dec 29, 2016
263
206
94
Perú
I suppose that when you wait for a friend, it is because you are going to connect at that moment. Rather I should put the parkour to 1.8.
 
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom