Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

user947836

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
Hello everyone. Why is cubecraft not doing livestreams anymore. I think they get more players when they do livestream on Youtube. It is nice for the community. I hope they will do livestreams soon.

Reactions: mitgobla and Vqzi

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Cubecraft livestreams be like:
DZfFGOTV4AA5Pjh.jpg

D

Deleted member 436996

I don't know if they get more players when they live stream. But it is a nice way to comunicate with the community, and I honestly loved the livestreams. But there must be reason why they stopped doing them.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I loved the livestreams a lot , it was fun to see that the management team was still having fun and enjoying their time on cubecraft. It was also lovely becuase you could get some interaction with some of the staff members and the management team. I would love to see it back but they probably stopped it because those streams weren't popular.

GameSharkN64

Aug 25, 2018
Netherlands
They did an eggwars tournament not that long ago, but i agree. BRING BACK DAILY LIVESTREAMS CUBECRAFT. (even though they never did daily livestreams)

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
I loved the livestreams a lot , it was fun to see that the management team was still having fun and enjoying their time on cubecraft. It was also lovely becuase you could get some interaction with some of the staff members and the management team. I would love to see it back but they probably stopped it because those streams weren't popular.
Tacos was one of the only ones who streamed when he was a staff. Sadly, he quit and no one else is streaming. Anyways, I don't know if staff would have enough "time" based on what they say.

user947836

Novice Member
Aug 24, 2017
They did an eggwars tournament not that long ago, but i agree. BRING BACK DAILY LIVESTREAMS CUBECRAFT. (even though they never did daily livestreams)
The eggwars tournament was only for players who live in England, right? I hope they will do a tournament for everyone over the whole world.

Efcluke95

Jul 11, 2016
wherever she is
twitter.com
I don't know if they continue doing live streams (cause at the moment im poor and i cant get a plus rank) but the plus benefits say that they do a monthly stream for the users that have it, even of that I miss the weekly livestreams for all users
2019-01-06.png

GameSharkN64

Aug 25, 2018
Netherlands
The eggwars tournament was only for players who live in England, right? I hope they will do a tournament for everyone over the whole world.
I think you could enter the tournament as long as you would be able to be there. But no one is gonna take a plane to the UK XD.

But yea, i would love to are an Eggwars tournament with some of the better players.

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
Tacos was one of the only ones who streamed when he was a staff. Sadly, he quit and no one else is streaming. Anyways, I don't know if staff would have enough "time" based on what they say.
This isn't strictly true. AnimalTamer streams, along with a few other staff members. Personally, I was streaming before I joined the team and while that took a bit of a backseat while we were focusing on NOS I'm managing to stream a bit more regularly nowadays.

Official streams were always something we did at the end of the week to kick back and relax after a long week, they were purely optional and everyone gradually picked up other commitments in their personal lives which meant that we often couldn't fill a stream. Plus only streams have been a little lighter than anticipated as a result, the only ones so far were the tournament that was broadcast from insomnia.

Reactions: Dutudy

Eli

Forum Veteran
Dec 25, 2017
Bogota, Colombia
Pronouns
He/They
I don't know if they continue doing live streams (cause at the moment im poor and i cant get a plus rank) but the plus benefits say that they do a monthly stream for the users that have it, even of that I miss the weekly livestreams for all usersView attachment 150470
I’ve been subscribed for 5 months already and there hasn’t been a single livestream...

Reactions: Chitter

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
Plus only streams have been a little lighter than anticipated as a result, the only ones so far were the tournament that was broadcast from insomnia.
Were the Insomnia tournaments exclusive to Plus subscribers? I remember watching the Eggwars competition on one of the days, and I didn’t have Plus. The only relation to Plus was an advertisement for the rank alongside the other sponsors. Perhaps there was some other private broadcast from the festival?

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Kloska wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Capitan wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Elivat!
Basketman wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow 💛
SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Top Bottom