would you like this also?

• yes

Votes: 6 54.5%
  • no

Votes: 5 45.5%

• Total voters

nanouk14

Aug 29, 2017
Would cubecraft weather may change as first?

-choose folder without rank
-kits of first back-stuffy chests back
-lobby again as first say but

In short how cubecraft in 2016 (according to me) was and looked, that were really fun times now there is little to

Sep 15, 2018
im pretty sure everybody knows that cube was the best during 2015-16, not really much to argue about here

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
They never will make, or are able to make, and aren’t even close to be able to make like as back in the old days. The current player base changed massive and that’s a very big difference between now and then. If only the player base would return back, I will be glad. :-)

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
If there was a CubeCraft time machine, I'd set it to the late summer of 2015. Factions wasn't yet a distant memory, Skyblock had come back, EggWars had just released and we still had Tower Defenders. We wouldn't have had the great staff purges of 2016 and 2017, the community would still be here, there would be gameplay incentives and money sinks that aren't undermined by buyable cubelets, and management would stream frequently to thousands of engaged viewers. We'd also have MoneyWalls for the six people who still miss it, and Build Battle which I thought was really fun if you got into a game without teamers. Parkour had recently been updated and there was still the hope of frequent updates to it via the Parkour Builder rank (yes, this was once a rank. All I remember was Noodles77 had it, and PinkStr3ak was Parkour manager). We were promised hub quests and The Dropper (also promised in 2016), and the server recently exploded into multiculturalism as a result of EggWars, bringing the server to 20,000 players for the first time. This made CubeCraft the third biggest Minecraft server of all time, despite having only 4,000 players a year prior.

Only things I would miss are MinerWare, Tower Defence and Helper applications. I'd also miss the new hub, though it has gotten quite stale as of late. The PvP update would also be really missed, but at least there wouldn't be an entire place known for its salty player-base anymore. We'd also still have three FFA (Kit PvP) maps to play, one of which being Classic, though I think most people agreed Map 1 was bad and Map 3 was difficult to fight on.

Reactions: Juskebat

Juskebat

Dedicated Member
May 18, 2017
The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
If there was a CubeCraft time machine, I'd set it to the late summer of 2015. Factions wasn't yet a distant memory, Skyblock had come back, EggWars had just released and we still had Tower Defenders. We wouldn't have had the great staff purges of 2016 and 2017, the community would still be here, there would be gameplay incentives and money sinks that aren't undermined by buyable cubelets, and management would stream frequently to thousands of engaged viewers. We'd also have MoneyWalls for the six people who still miss it, and Build Battle which I thought was really fun if you got into a game without teamers. Parkour had recently been updated and there was still the hope of frequent updates to it via the Parkour Builder rank (yes, this was once a rank. All I remember was Noodles77 had it, and PinkStr3ak was Parkour manager). We were promised hub quests and The Dropper (also promised in 2016), and the server recently exploded into multiculturalism as a result of EggWars, bringing the server to 20,000 players for the first time. This made CubeCraft the third biggest Minecraft server of all time, despite having only 4,000 players a year prior.

Only things I would miss are MinerWare, Tower Defence and Helper applications. I'd also miss the new hub, though it has gotten quite stale as of late. The PvP update would also be really missed, but at least there wouldn't be an entire place known for its salty player-base anymore. We'd also still have three FFA (Kit PvP) maps to play, one of which being Classic, though I think most people agreed Map 1 was bad and Map 3 was difficult to fight on.
If there was no helper application, how could you become staff then?

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
If there was no helper application, how could you become staff then?
Moderators and admins would recommend users who have stood out, and the staff team would then discuss whether they should become a moderator. This system became too difficult and dangerous to maintain as the server grew, especially since without the Helper rank players would have instant access to ban and mute commands with little prior training. The current system has problems of its own, but is a thousand times better and something I think everybody would miss. The best way to become staff otherwise was to actually know a staff member personally, or to outshine everybody else on the forums. It led to players putting their total number of successful reports in every one of their threads, annoying suck-up wannabes who would constantly harass staff, and an especially bad incident where (mostly under-aged) staff members' selfies were being saved and collected as bragging rights. Talk about extreme idolisation.

Though, I will add that staff members definitely seemed more interactive back then. They felt far more engaged with members of the community. Perhaps this was the result of the old application system, or maybe it was because we had Freebuild back then. Or, maybe nothing has changed and I'm just seeing things differently.

Reactions: Juskebat

Simply

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2017
Beyond the Fourth Wall
CubeCraft's 2016 layout and games worked well because they were designed to host 15.000 players due to many YouTubers playing on CCG. Now it barely hits 3.000 during holiday seasons which means that the 2016 layout would not work and players wouldnt be able to fill games.

Sep 15, 2018
They never will make, or are able to make, and aren’t even close to be able to make like as back in the old days. The current player base changed massive and that’s a very big difference between now and then. If only the player base would return back, I will be glad. :)
Maybe if they ever listened to the player base then it would still be here.. o.o
but who knows really?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
Top Bottom