Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

_Oplex_

Dedicated Member
May 5, 2016
Under Your Bed (O.o)
Every successful reprot you submit = 1 reprot coin.

You can buy stuff with the reprot coin
10 = uber cubelet
100 = 1 month plus
etc.

preview-.jpg

Wintrie

Dedicated Member
Dec 1, 2016
Scotland
www.youtube.com
It may encourage people to report- but CubeCraft is a business, and maybe I can see it for 1000 successful reports, but not 100 or 50, this is way too low and way too many people have 100+ successful reports. So going to have to pass on this idea.

Reactions: Abodz

RqktByMax_

Novice Member
May 4, 2018
belgium
No, its not good. I will explain why.
So u maybe know there are a lot of Alt farms on the Internet.
Then u can ask friend if they can hack with the alts, so u can make tons of reports in 1day.
U can have billions of alts so 1billion report coins?
Not good i guess

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Jezus why do you really need a reward to do anything on this server. You know, it's totally like the staff members get paid to handle reports...
Do we really need an incentive that also happens to be virtual to do something decent for the community?
Oh and how about those "fake" reports that people are going to do for these rewards. The system is as fine as is, no thanks.

RqktByMax_

Novice Member
May 4, 2018
belgium
Nah, I don't likie the idea of so cheap stuff. And no, just no, srry.
people can
Jezus why do you really need a reward to do anything on this server. You know, it's totally like the staff members get paid to handle reports...
Do we really need an incentive that also happens to be virtual to do something decent for the community?
Oh and how about those "fake" reports that people are going to do for these rewards. The system is as fine as is, no thanks.
Indeed, i also don't know why they will get reward for reports. Its just a game! Indeed its just like the mods getting paid for ban players!

yes people would reprot more
i don't really think so, they will ask friend for hack, so than there will only be Fake reports

Last edited by a moderator:

Snodia

Forum Expert
Oct 18, 2015
deep inside my mind...
Indeed its just like the mods getting paid for ban players!
Lol if only... Kappa

We, on the moderation team, don't get paid anything. We are strictly volunteers.

As for a response to this topic, I believe that reporting and trying to make the server better as a whole is a reward in itself. I personally wouldn't think that something like this should be added, but I know others have their differing opinions.

Jevmen

Forum Expert
Sep 17, 2017
Hallownest
We, on the moderation team, don't get paid anything. We are strictly volunteers.
Actualy the players without plus spend 4min in make a report, and you only get a copy/pasted message from the staff team.
I think than if actualy exist the /report the players without plus need something.
Maybe a writed message or not a copy/paste

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
Some people recieve money for placing down blocks ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wintrie

Dedicated Member
Dec 1, 2016
Scotland
www.youtube.com
It may encourage people to report- but CubeCraft is a business, and maybe I can see it for 1000 successful reports, but not 100 or 50, this is way too low and way too many people have 100+ successful reports. So going to have to pass on this idea.
Actually on 2nd thought. Yes me want reprot coin for free fings

Thaus

Forum Expert
Jul 6, 2016
In a chicken coop
Some people recieve money for placing down blocks ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
You mean yt?
That's a whole different story buddy, that actually provides financial help to the server while, reporting doesn't do much except cleanse up the community.
Comparing apples to oranges here mate.

Reactions: Chum Chum
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I'm here!
(i'm everywhere)
qKhalidd wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats in helper. I know you do great

(Also nice change to your PFP)
Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
Top Bottom