Results are only viewable after voting.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
forum-link-jpg.142649

Hey, Remi here with a new suggestion thread o/
As you all may know, we can link our MineCraft account to our forums account. However, I consider this feature pretty useless, as it does not really add anything to this website. (The fancy rank showoff is an exception)
So, I would like to suggest things on how to improve this feature.

Suggestion one: In-game rewards for achievements on the forums.
Those trophy points are actually pretty silly, so how about we give rewards to those who get trophy points on the forums?
I've made a list of trophy points and their rewards. (There would be an achievements section for them in game.)
  • First message: 50 experience.
  • Faceless: 50 experience.
  • Somebody likes you: 10 points.
  • Keeps coming back: 50 experience and 20 points.
  • Can't stop: 100 experience and 50 points.
  • I like it a lot: 50 experience.
  • Terrible Twos: 100 points, 100 experience and 50 loot points.
  • Long time no speak: 50 experience, 10 points.
  • Loquacios: 100 points, 2 cubelets.
  • Secure: 50 experience and 10 points.
  • Seriously likeable: 100 experience and 50 points.
  • Three Years: 200 points, 200 experience and 100 loot points.
  • Addicted: 500 experience, 100 points and 50 loot points.
  • Can't get enough of your stuff: 150 experience, 200 points and 50 loot points.
  • Four Years: 400 points, 400 experience, 200 loot points and 1 cubelet.
  • Chatterbox: 750 experience, 500 points, 200 loot points and 1 cubelet.
  • Half a decade: 500 points, 800 experience, 400 loot points and 2 cubelets.
  • I LOVE IT: 200 points, 350 experience and 100 loot points.
  • Popular: 350 points, 500 experience and 150 loot points.
  • Silver Tongue: 400 points, 600 experience and 200 loot points.
  • Talkative Longevity: 500 points, 800 experience, 400 loot points and 2 cubelets.
  • Probably lives on the forums: 400 points, 500 experience and 350 loot points.
  • Golden Orator: 350 points, 400 experience and 300 loot points.
  • Equilibrium: 800 points, 1200 experience and 1 super cubelet.
  • Gotta catch them all: 400 points, 400 experience and 1 cubelet.
  • Thinks before speaking: 200 points, 600 experience and 100 loot points.
  • Popular Speaker: 600 points, 1000 experience and 3 cubelets.
  • They like you, they REALLY like you: 1000 points, 2400 experience and 3 super cubelets.
Please keep in mind that these can always be changed by the managers of the server.

Suggestion two: /stats [user].
By using /stats [username], we will be able to track another player's stats, like their stats in skywars and eggwars. But we could also add /stats [username] forums, which allows us to see someone's forum stats!

Thanks for reading!

D

Deleted member 436996

forum-link-jpg.142649

Hey, Remi here with a new suggestion thread o/
As you all may know, we can link our MineCraft account to our forums account. However, I consider this feature pretty useless, as it does not really add anything to this website. (The fancy rank showoff is an exception)
So, I would like to suggest things on how to improve this feature.

Those trophy points are actually pretty silly, so how about we give rewards to those who get trophy points on the forums?
I've made a list of trophy points and their rewards. (There would be an achievements section for them in game.)
  • Can't get enough of your stuff: 150 experience, 200 points and 50 loot points.
  • Talkative Longevity: 500 points, 800 experience, 400 loot points and 2 cubelets.
  • They like you, they REALLY like you: 1000 points, 2400 experience and 3 super cubelets.
Please keep in mind that these can always be changed by the managers of the server.

By using /stats [username], we will be able to track another player's stats, like their stats in skywars and eggwars. But we could also add /stats [username] forums, which allows us to see someone's forum stats!

Thanks for reading!

For the first one, I don't think that's a good idea, I like to keep forums separated from game, I mean why would it affect the matter that you have a lot of trophy points to the in game experience.
I just don't find it a good idea.
And for the second one I don't mind.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
For the first one, I don't think that's a good idea, I like to keep forums separated from game, I mean why would it affect the matter that you have a lot of trophy points to the in game experience.
Well, it would encourage people to join the forums, because you can get great rewards if you complete the achievements. So, more people would join this place and more suggestions would be posted! And this would become a cosier place.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
In my eyes trophy points are already a reward to thank you for your activity. So I wouldn't really wanna get rewarded 2times for being active. As an active player on the forums you show with your trophy points to the community that you are here to help them out. Those trophy points show the status of you on the forums and not the status you're having in game so like @Cowㅤ already told you , I would like to keep forums separated from the game.
I don't really think that this command is necessary because most of the players who are on the forums already can see someones stats by clicking on their profile. It is just a function to make it a little bit easier/faster for us because we don't need to click 2times more to search someone's stats. Like I told in my previous message, I would love to keep the forums separated from the game. This means that I just don't think that it is necessary to see someone's forum stats in game while it has almost nothing to do with the game itself.

D

Deleted member 436996

Well, it would encourage people to join the forums, because you can get great rewards if you complete the achievements. So, more people would join this place and more suggestions would be posted! And this would become a cosier place.
Encouraging people to like farm (since a lot of trophies are from getting likes) to get experience it's not ideal...

Reactions: Zombiepower

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Encouraging people to like farm (since a lot of trophies are from getting likes) to get experience it's not ideal...
We punish people who break the rules and revert their likes, it's very simple. Also, if everybody thought like that every trophy that has something to do with likes should be removed because otherwise people might farm likes.
I don't really think that this command is necessary because most of the players who are on the forums already can see someones stats by clicking on their profile. It is just a function to make it a little bit easier/faster for us because we don't need to click 2times more to search someone's stats. Like I told in my previous message, I would love to keep the forums separated from the game. This means that I just don't think that it is necessary to see someone's forum stats in game while it has almost nothing to do with the game itself.
Buuuuut:
By using /stats [username], we will be able to track another player's stats, like their stats in skywars and eggwars.

Reactions: Zombiepower

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
Hello!
For the first one, really good!

But, I do not agree with your 2nd suggestion.
Some people do not like to share their stats with others (in game).
So I think, an option for people who do not want to share their stats can just turn it off. Others put it on. :)

I always stay positive!
In general, I agree with you and so I left my 'vote'.
Greetings! ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on s4mways's profile.
thanks for the follow! 🎈
Asking... Schedule meetings... Writing questions... Recording... Editing... Rendering... Before preparations... Finished:D Redo! Asking... A system I have built up while working on the Sapphire Interviews Series!:D More videos and more info will come!
Matriox wrote on Basketman's profile.
uhu :thisisfine:
Kloska wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Capitan wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Elivat!
Top Bottom