• Maybe for guidelines

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mecha_San

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2016
Anyways, my suggestion was to make a guideline that isn't just limited on the forums, but can go on the server, like a "how to play" book when you are in the lobby. This book tells you how to play any game and what the objectives are in that game. Another thing is hints, like tips on what to do in that game. For example when you are in game, a rip shows up and tells you what a good strategy is. This is especially useful for ffa pvp, like for example, the chat could say a tip for people that don't be know how to 1.9 pvp (wait for cool down for hits). Or maybe even a tip to teach the players on how to crit in pvp. There are multiple tips Cubecraft and the community can come up with for all the games. @SnowyWarz you're the only staff online, what do you think? It wouldn't be a bad idea and would help new players out a lot instead of getting humiliated for not knowing how to play.

Reactions: God.

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
Having a guide book for games like FFA, Minerware, and actually most of the games on Cubecraft sounds redundant. If people really don't know how to play 1.9, despite it over 2 years since the release of the 1.9 combat system, it might be useful. But again, it's really redundant. If guide books were to be added, then they should be for games that actually require a bit of knowledge to play (TD being a prime example).

However the idea of sharing the in depths guide(s), created by community members, to players in game sounds interesting.

zHeavy

Nov 2, 2016
Belgium
I fully agree with the guidelines and tips (what and how to play the game), that would help new players a lot! :)
I sometimes see people and they just do not know how the game works. That is so sad...
I do not agree with the hints for FFA. Personally, I don't think that it belongs to a server.
If people do not know the difference between 1.8 PvP and 1.9 PvP, they have to watch a video on youtube.
I mean, you learn faster from a video than just a text how it works.

In general, nice suggestion.
Greetings! ;)

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
Could come in handy. There are still way too many people that use the old playstyle although it takes ages for them to kill someone

Quetzi

Jun 7, 2017
@quetzi
quetzi.tv
I'm pretty sure something similar went on to a to do list about 9 months ago and has slipped through the net as more pressing projects have taken priority. It's a "we'd love to do this, but when we have the time" deal.

Reactions: Zombiepower

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
Bump since players are active now, well kind of.
Now here are the active times
@Quetzi @Camezonda @Story what's your thought? And sorry for all the bumping, I honestly really think this may be good for Cubecraft and the new players that join.

• No more than 2 bump posts in a topic. A "bump post" is one that has no content and only serves to bring the topic up to the top of a category.

Please do not "bump" your thread more than twice.

If you have any questions, feel free to create a private conversation with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy birthday! 🥳
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Watch your redaction score and messages, (66 and 444) xD
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #45-
The largest known prime number has 24,862,048 digits. This prime number is 2 multiplied by itself 82,589,933 times, minus 1.
Mintypie231 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you so much for the follow!!
Top Bottom