Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like this small addition?

• Total voters

Blocky

Forum Expert
Jun 3, 2017
I had this idea for a short time but never bothered to work it out but now i did.

I feel like that cubecraft lacks a bit of hidden easter eggs/reference's so this is what i came up with as a example.

A few days ago a user named 'itz Cyclops' asked a question on the forum about a 'mysterious' sword that weared the name: "Baris god sword" which was assumed to be a bug/insta kill sword. This turn'd out to be a normal renamed sword on an anvil.

My suggestion is to give a few swords (specific) that are obtained by chests with games like skywars and lucky islands, the name "baris god sword" as a sweet little reference because, who doesn't love small easter eggs/reference's to small situations, games etc.

I know that this isn't the most exciting thing in the world but it's a nice little detail.

@Camezonda

Last edited:
Reactions: remio and God.

MrGrumpyCheese

Dedicated Member
Jul 15, 2016
Classic Edition
This turn'd out to be a normal renamed sword on an anvil.
No, it was an actual level 29000 sword that could be cheated into the game through the hacked client AlphaHack. The eponymous developer who created the sword preset (among many other items) shouldn't be celebrated through having their name immortalised on the server. I would be open to other Easter Egg ideas however, perhaps a "Fanta Mug" fire resistance potion or another SoonTM reference.

Reactions: Shallidor and remio
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
SpringWarz wrote on Fesa's profile.
Stop complaining about people putting their names in bug reports, thank you!
Currently working on “New Skyblock Island” suggestion #7! It might be the most detailed one yet.
EpicShotz1432 wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday 🎉
Top Bottom