Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you guys think there has to be more 1.8 combat gamemodes?

• Yes

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HierisLars

Nov 19, 2018
Dear cubecraft team, I think there has to be more 1.8 combat gamemodes, since the new combat patch, you guys changed almost all of the gamemodes to the new combat type, but when i'm on 1.8 I still see a lot of people! People still play the 1.8 version on your server, and I think you guys should support that part of the game more.

Reactions: LonelyNartyta

_JoSee

Dedicated Member
Jul 22, 2016
United States
reports.cubecraft.net
Dear cubecraft team, I think there has to be more 1.8 combat gamemodes, since the new combat patch, you guys changed almost all of the gamemodes to the new combat type, but when i'm on 1.8 I still see a lot of people! People still play the 1.8 version on your server, and I think you guys should support that part of the game more.
The modes of games where there will be more things to add is in the most current version which can continue to develop game modes and not in a version that you can not develop games with more details in them. Currently in version 1.8.9 there are the most popular.

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
To be honest, I'd rather see a big 1.13 update. Imagine the things that could happen! Trident parkours, more minigames or even more microgames for MinerWare, new blocks, etc. I think the developers should focus on 1.13 now.

Reactions: Sophie

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
To be honest, I'd rather see a big 1.13 update. Imagine the things that could happen! Trident parkours, more minigames or even more microgames for MinerWare, new blocks, etc. I think the developers should focus on 1.13 now.
I reallyyyyyy think Survival should be considered. I haven't played Survival properly since 2014, and quite a lot has changed since then. Well not really, diamond is still meta and there are still only 2.5 bosses, but I think it'll give players a lot to do outside of the regular minigame experience. That is, assuming it's cost-efficient to add Survival. I think the Factions border was 200k x 200k, which would blow almost every other Survival server out of the water and into a steamy volcano. Ooo it could also have Skyblock-like challenges, giving players a variety of gradual progressions so they never feel lost.

Reactions: remio and Clacks

RqktByMax_

Novice Member
May 4, 2018
belgium
this is mine opinion, i never play 1.8 so if u wanna play 1.8 go to hypixel.
this is what i think about 1.8 pvp

Puchee

Nov 19, 2018
The Milky Way Galaxy
Hi! I agree that CubeCraft should definitely make more games. As for the 1.8 pvp, I feel they should give options for that, however, it should be separated from 1.9.

SpringWarz

Senior Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
May 2, 2016
Scotland
www.google.co.uk
Just because you don't play 1.8 doesn't mean others don't play it lol. Hypixel's 1.8 is trash.
Hello! Please avoid posting on inactive threads that haven't been posted on for over 2 weeks if you don't have a good reason to revive them.
No reviving inactive threads without reason. Does not apply to news posts, games, or introduction threads.
Feel free to read the rules here: https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/official-rules.134453/
Got any questions, feel free to ask me or another staff member
-Thread locked

Reactions: elchuii
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Mandyy's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
Reesle wrote on elderlysnake123's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
Hony wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats Worried 🥳🥳
Minecart+poisnous potato= SUPER SPEEDY MINECART-
Screenshot_20240420_202707.jpg

The best minecart in history
Off to work in the rain :((
Have a nice rest of ur day everyone xx
Top Bottom