Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ronzo

Dedicated Member
Aug 26, 2016
AdjustSan , 9.5 - i may slip up here and there but never on purpose , im a raider , was in a big faction on prestons and woofles factions server , no mike - sorry , about 6 hours a day - sundays about 11 , gmt - untited kingdom , obbie rank , im a decent pvper as u may know :) and will put alot of time and effort into this faction , thanks:)

Mama Serk

Dedicated Member
Apr 27, 2014
ςяαzу ℓαи∂
www.youtube.com
Your in game name: SerketSyndrome
On a scale from 1-10, how trustworthy are you?: 420
What type of factions player are you? (Raiding, base-building, money maker, etc): base-building and raiding, though I'm still working to be good at both
How much time will you be online every day/week: I should have 3-4 hours of free time everyday and I'll put at least an hour in everyday when I can
Do you have access to TeamSpeak (Isn't necessary but I might include you for a video clip): Yep
TimeZone (in GMT please): GMT -5
Anything else you want to add?: Alex if u don't put me in ur faction I will single-handedly destroy and raid your base with a wooden shovel. Also I will be ur best friend forever if u let me in.

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
Your in game name: SerketSyndrome
On a scale from 1-10, how trustworthy are you?: 420
What type of factions player are you? (Raiding, base-building, money maker, etc): base-building and raiding, though I'm still working to be good at both
How much time will you be online every day/week: I should have 3-4 hours of free time everyday and I'll put at least an hour in everyday when I can
Do you have access to TeamSpeak (Isn't necessary but I might include you for a video clip): Yep
TimeZone (in GMT please): GMT -5
Anything else you want to add?: Alex if u don't put me in ur faction I will single-handedly destroy and raid your base with a wooden shovel. Also I will be ur best friend forever if u let me in.
Oh my... A shovel...
Run guys she's serious!
Also she appeareantly can be trust as the same level of Weed...
._.

Reactions: HackersDontWin

xLeonardo

Aug 22, 2016
Your in game name: Keep_Sm1ling
On a scale from 1-10, how trustworthy are you?: 8, I'm not rating myself a 10/10, because it makes me look like a scumbag.
What type of factions player are you? (Raiding, base-building, money maker, etc): Raider and money maker, I can mine ores and I'm pretty good at pvp if I say it myself.
How much time will you be online every day/week: Mon-Fri: 1 hour saturday and sunday: 4-5 hours
Do you have access to TeamSpeak (Isn't necessary but I might include you for a video clip): No, I do have skype though.
TimeZone (in GMT please): +2 (the Netherlands, Europe)
Anything else you want to add?: 10000 kills team skywars, I can speak multiple languages, including Dutch and English. I have skype, so you can make contact easily of you need my for something, I often play HCF and was in the clan 'scumbags' with Vallerion and LacroneTR, so I do have experience. I played a couple of maps on MineHQ, I killed 5 team Green members and lolitsalex (like that's some archievement jk).

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday!
me after realizing my uncle started watching jjk: 😨💀
UncleSpect wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Hiiii xSchulzis! :D
UncleSpect wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on WolfX's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom