• No

Votes: 44 57.1%

• Total voters

AboodPlayz

Dedicated Member
Jun 3, 2016
Earth
So why do you like OP?
i mostly like it because of the cheap items and not having to stay too long on the generators (new items exclusive to OP are not counted :p, including the diamond armor, the enderpearl) and they have enderpearls which are a counter to annoying campers
1. The winner of a fight is either who gets knocked off first or whose armor breaks first.
Due to armor being so strong even when it's just leather, fights last way too long. Often, fights end up being a matter of who can knock who off the edge first, or who can break the whose armor first creating long and boring fights. God apples only being 10 diamonds also helps with this, allowing players to stockpile them making fights last even longer! This is probably my main point due to combat being one of the biggest parts of eggwars.
i personally love these types of battles but what annoys me the most is when the trap themselves in a hole which leads to spam clicking, i personally prefer the bow spam and knocking people off just not breaking the armor (i want CC to make the Protection on the armor balanced with the sharpness of the weapons)
btw do not forget in 1.8 OP you don't need to spam click a lot, maybe 10 hits (estimation) to kill an enemy with protection armor, minecraft acts weird... (Prot V = Sharp 2 .. 1.8, Prot V > Sharp 2... 1.9)
they just need a simple balance
2. Pickaxes getting so good that obsidian is basically sandstone.
Now I understand this never happens until very late into OP mode, but still. With obby costing a mere 3 gold per, early game has too much obby just tossed all over the egg making it much harder to break eggs and late game you need many, many layers to defend against the op pickaxes.
please keep them as they are, but the 40 diamond pickaxe isn't need it, i depend on it to spleef hackers and to kill them (if they don't have fly), + it balances out with the obsidian, if the obsidian were to be more expensive than the OP pickaxes will be more expensive OR removed
Want more details? ask me

♡McKingOp♡

Nov 27, 2015
Lobby 1 of everywhere
Ok well for me ive got more hours logged in to eggwars then i feel comfortable saying in public and One of the main reasons I got gold rank was for the smexy way I can talk and chat and that I can vote for eggwars Op OR hardcore really I just love putting a spin on the normal game as for punch bows I love them because its a great stratagey to kill people get a shield if you hate them then get a shield and long fights are fun for me and if I have time im okay with a 30 min fight.

twefmnisdigm

Nov 25, 2016
eggwars
I love op but the main reason is its easier to get blocks and food, plus the armor is better, the fights are long as hell though

The Crowbar

Jul 1, 2016
Proxima Centauri, Milky Way
I'm personally not a fan at all and usually leave games when it gets voted, but I'd really like to know why so many people ask for it and vote for it. I've tried asking people why they like it, but I usually get a generic response, nothing, or sometimes a "KYS".

So why do you like OP? I have two major reasons why I don't, what are your counters to them?

1. The winner of a fight is either who gets knocked off first or whose armor breaks first.
Due to armor being so strong even when it's just leather, fights last way too long. Often, fights end up being a matter of who can knock who off the edge first, or who can break the whose armor first creating long and boring fights. God apples only being 10 diamonds also helps with this, allowing players to stockpile them making fights last even longer! This is probably my main point due to combat being one of the biggest parts of eggwars.

2. Pickaxes getting so good that obsidian is basically sandstone.
Now I understand this never happens until very late into OP mode, but still. With obby costing a mere 3 gold per, early game has too much obby just tossed all over the egg making it much harder to break eggs and late game you need many, many layers to defend against the op pickaxes.

Anyways, those are just my reasons why I don't care for it. I'd like to know why you like it! Or maybe you agree with me and don't like it, I dunno. Thanks for reading!
To adress your first point, many people including myself like long pvp fights, and 4/5 of my full leather with stone/iron sword fights end up with me killing the person without even breaking their armor.

And your second point, obsidian is so cheap in OP that by the time people get efficiency 6 or 8, you can already have like 7 layers of obby (I know that's an exaggeration, but you get my point.)

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
What I like: Insta-mine pickaxes, longer fights, epreals, cheap steak, loads of TNT, more strategy.
What I don't like: Kicked for antikb (happens a lot on OP for me) takes longer to kill someone, diamond armor.

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
To all of them ; It won't make normal op. It will rebalance them.
The other people saying other wise are just campers or people that are delusional to think an ender pearl would break normal mode.
I agree. One of my own threads is even in that list, but it just won't be a thing because a lot of people don't like it. I suggested levitation potions and that got some more positive reactions.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Top Bottom