Votes: 33 42.9%
  • No

Votes: 44 57.1%

• Total voters

SkoodyDood

Dedicated Member
Jul 7, 2016
Joe...
I guess that 75% isnt here but my opinion mostly rests on the map if its a large or hard to get around map such as aztec or space sure why not but if its a map like magic or pizza then no
I like doing hardcore on Dwarven since then no one ever gets obby and I just rush :)

HackersDontWin

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
I haven't read through all the comments, but I like OP items + Normal Health because when someone is low, you can quick drop them, and when your opponent literally has nothing, they are done for xP. I believe also that this combo of votes makes it a lot harder for new players so they would be in a disadvantage while you, who is an experienced player, would do know to play the game with that set of items! :)

Qin Shihuangdi

Forum Expert
Nov 11, 2015
The Orange House
I haven't read through all the comments, but I like OP items + Normal Health because when someone is low, you can quick drop them, and when your opponent literally has nothing, they are done for xP. I believe also that this combo of votes makes it a lot harder for new players so they would be in a disadvantage while you, who is an experienced player, would do know to play the game with that set of items! :)
I think just the opposite. In normal, you have much more of an advantage over new players.
(I have an 85% win rate in normal and 30% in OP)

Caboozled_Pie

Sep 5, 2016
CubeCraft Forums
www.cubecraft.net
Everyone has their own opinions, but I personally only like OP for three reasons:

1. I like to troll, and Prot V armor makes that like 50x easier.
2. I like to bowspam, and that happens to be how you win on OP.
3. E-pearls are awesome for sneaking up on people, and defeating campers.

Jake354687

Jul 17, 2016
75% Agree with everything you stated. OP mode takes away part of the fun from Eggwars in my opinion. Sure you can have a good game or two every once in a while but Overpowered mode is basically just full of bowspammers and egg rushers (I'm not saying you're bad if you're either of those people, these types of people just personally annoy me). Obsidian in Overpowered Mode is SO easy to break, and if you buy an Efficiency 8 pickaxe for only 40 diamonds- which is hardly anything- you can break a piece of Obsidian in less than 3 seconds...

There is one thing I like about overpowered mode though and that's Ender Pearls. I think Enderpearls- or Epearls- could be implemented into Normal mode for maybe 2 stacks of diamonds. I like enderpearls because you can basically go anywhere in the map, whether it be an escape route or an egg-breaking mission, enderpearls even out between the price and the overpoweredness...? (I know it's not a word but bare with me here).

Thanks for reading what I have to say.
-Jake

Despacito 2

Forum Professional
Dec 6, 2015
75% Agree with everything you stated. OP mode takes away part of the fun from Eggwars in my opinion. Sure you can have a good game or two every once in a while but Overpowered mode is basically just full of bowspammers. Obsidian is SO easy to break if you buy an Efficiency 8 pickaxe for only 40 diamonds which is hardly anything.

There is one thing I like about overpowered mode though and that's Ender Pearls. I think Enderpearls- or Epearls- could be implemented into Normal mode for maybe 2 stacks of diamonds. I like enderpearls because you can basically go anywhere in the map, whether it be an escape route or an egg-breaking mission, enderpearls even out between the price and the overpoweredness...? (I know it's not a word but bare with me here).

Thanks for reading what I have to say.
-Jake
E-Pearls in Normal won't be thing...

HiggDawg

Jun 1, 2016
I love OP it's my Fav. Game Mode in anything basically since it gives you time to think your next move, and there are ender pearls <3 Which help with campers. I dislike Hardcore since you can't regen, and people kill you quicker. I also Love OP because it's easier to fight off hackers! You at least have a chance of winning not like in hardcore, they put bunny hop and you die in like 3 seconds and you don't know what even happened. I dislike the mass amount of obsidian players put in their egg, put there is an Efficiency level 8 pickaxe which helps you alot! which I really Love!, I also love OP becausI i like to see campers that have full Diamond gear rage when I punch them off with my punch bow.

DANbroisTHEman

Aug 19, 2016
I love OP it's my Fav. Game Mode in anything basically since it gives you time to think your next move, and there are ender pearls <3 Which help with campers. I dislike Hardcore since you can't regen, and people kill you quicker. I also Love OP because it's easier to fight off hackers! You at least have a chance of winning not like in hardcore, they put bunny hop and you die in like 3 seconds and you don't know what even happened. I dislike the mass amount of obsidian players put in their egg, put there is an Efficiency level 8 pickaxe which helps you alot! which I really Love!, I also love OP becausI i like to see campers that have full Diamond gear rage when I punch them off with my punch bow.
We weren't comparing op and normal but your opinion counts

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
I like it because it feels like its faster and you can get gear faster. It's more upbeat.

geauxgauthier123

Jul 9, 2016
OP mode in 1.8 was tolerable because fights didn't last very long, but in 1.9 fights will legit last 10 minutes or more and that isn't any fun. I think to prevent this Cubecraft should bring the armor from protection 5 to prot 3, this will shorten the monotonus stalemates that plague this great concept

Spinix_

Nov 27, 2016
scriblemelego, I get your point. For instance, sandstone is obsidian in OP. Although, some players enjoy it. They like having the overpowered gear. Bows that have Power 3, etc. It's all about preferences. If you don't enjoy it, and if it's not suitable for you, then you don't have to play it. It's your choice of choosing. Cheers. ;)

DANbroisTHEman

Aug 19, 2016
OP mode in 1.8 was tolerable because fights didn't last very long, but in 1.9 fights will legit last 10 minutes or more and that isn't any fun. I think to prevent this Cubecraft should bring the armor from protection 5 to prot 3, this will shorten the monotonus stalemates that plague this great concept
i have the cure do "more op" swords or something to keep it balanced

TheLucian

Forum Expert
Dec 29, 2015
:D
I line up because you can get gear fast. Some downsides are that if you get in a pep fight it is basicly who as the had that can take more clicking. It also has a lot of campers:(

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom