Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
I know it is a little bit too expensive...
If I look to Hypixel, and by Hypixel you get more for your rank I think but what they sad to me is that you donate to help the server<3
(That is also for me but the biggest rule why I bought my rank is to vote for OP(The first rank I bought was Diamond) and I upgraded it to fly and other nice thing to Emerald and with Sint-Nicolaus!?!?!(Dutch thing) I upgrade my rank to Obsidian because I dont know what I wants to get :p xP
Upgrade Wait ... Upgrade ... Thats what you did :) I've purchased diamond in 1 Time To , Now i can vote and do a lot of more fun stuff . In My Opinion there can be more
Gadgets

Malcolm_

Dedicated Member
Aug 6, 2014
my own mind
Sales don't happen out of the blue, it's usually a special event, holiday or milestone.
Now I agree with the statement that ranks are a bit pricey but the prices are high because that money is used to run the server. You should, as others suggested, wait for a sale and until a sale happens, just enter a few available giveaways. You never know, you could win!

WynnPhoenix

Mar 28, 2016
Sales don't happen out of the blue, it's usually a special event, holiday or milestone.
Now I agree with the statement that ranks are a bit pricey but the prices are high because that money is used to run the server. You should, as others suggested, wait for a sale and until a sale happens, just enter a few available giveaways. You never know, you could win!
This is a special event EASTER!!!!!!!!

Megaaa

Forum Veteran
Mar 4, 2015
East-Flanders, Belgium
The reason why it is so expensive is to buy new servers (I'm not a pro at this) to give us the best experience to play. :) (I always upgrading from rank to rank, I was first Iron wait a month than then ext rank till Diamond rank. I've won my Emerald rank by the Cristmas games 'SnowDown')

hgbf

Forum Veteran
Oct 27, 2015
Behind the command block
minecraft.net
Next Chirstmas. :D (Going for da first place again)
No, I will get it this year xD
2015-12-22_15.55.19.png

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
The money is to maintain the server. We don't just make the prices extremely high so people can't afford it. And the prices are not going down unless pigs can fly or there's a sale. If you have questions, feel free to private message me.

~Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom