Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
We aren't aiming on having 100 Bedrock staff? We are aiming on having 100 moderation staff members in general, not just bedrock?

We can't just drastically lower our requirements/expectations from applicants because we need people as soon as possible. In my opinion, the current expectations from applicants aren't that high and we don't want to get people on the team who are unfit for the position.
There are hundreds of thousands of bedrock players some of them must meet the expectations

Technosword

Forum Expert
Apr 21, 2020
US
There are hundreds of thousands of bedrock players some of them must meet the expectations
Some might, but don’t apply. Most Bedrock players just wanna play some Skywars when they’re bored, or in the car, and don’t care about the community. To the players that do, they can’t just moderate the server, they need to help people on discord, the forums, and other locations. I think that gets rid of most of the Bedrock players right there. Next the applicant has to be nice and minimally toxic, which gets rid of some rude critics right away. So this leaves a very small pool of people left, and they might not even want to apply. I hope you understand what I’m trying to say here.
TLDR: They can’t just hire anyone, even if they seem to meet some requirements.

wxzzrd

Dedicated Member
May 30, 2020
Some might, but don’t apply. Most Bedrock players just wanna play some Skywars when they’re bored, or in the car, and don’t care about the community. To the players that do, they can’t just moderate the server, they need to help people on discord, the forums, and other locations. I think that gets rid of most of the Bedrock players right there. Next the applicant has to be nice and minimally toxic, which gets rid of some rude critics right away. So this leaves a very small pool of people left, and they might not even want to apply. I hope you understand what I’m trying to say here.
TLDR: They can’t just hire anyone, even if they seem to meet some requirements.
Okay

Keanu

Forum Veteran
Jan 5, 2017
Maastricht, the Netherlands
youtu.be
Handling hacker reports on bedrock does not make you more familiar with the community around it, all staff may have a say but don't you think the oppinions of bedrock staff should be specifically asked for on these matters?
I don't. We, quite literally, have a team dedicated to this. Why would we change a working system? Plus, I'm fairly sure the reason behind the few mods isn't because of recruitment, but because of the lack of Bedrock applicants.

Being a large community owner myself, most admins were not even aware of our existance until recently, 500 member discord with most of the active players on the bedrock leaderboards, staff agree they are not familiar with this community and with the responsibilities they have it is hard to take the time out to be, plus what reason do java staff have to be part of the bedrock community when they do not play that game.
We honestly didn't know about a lot of servers, even Java ones, but are trying to change this. Your server not being known among us has absolutely nothing to do with the few Bedrock applicants.

hey mate I tried applying you denied me I was basically the closest here to a god
I doubt I denied you, I'm not recruitment :p

I haven't once reffered to myself
yes you did
I myself still have improvement

Reactions: Calichin
D

Deleted member 421664

We really need more staff its a problem considering java has so many more staff but can’t hardly hit 8k people and bedrock over 30k people its not even a question at this point we need more staff
Hi There!

If you see many cheaters daily, Please report them in the website https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-bedrock-player-or-bug.88/ - Keep in your mind you need video Evidence.

If you really want to help our server feel free and apply for a helper. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-application-information.2258 - Keep your Mind you to have read every information, because CubeCraft aware of the lack of moderation on bedrock and developers already working on Sentinel, thanks.

Celaza

Jun 26, 2020
Hi There!

If you see many cheaters daily, Please report them in the website https://www.cubecraft.net/forums/report-a-bedrock-player-or-bug.88/ - Keep in your mind you need video Evidence.

If you really want to help our server feel free and apply for a helper. https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/helper-application-information.2258 - Keep your Mind you to have read every information, because CubeCraft aware of the lack of moderation on bedrock and developers already working on Sentinel, thanks.
To be honest i cannot report all of them there are too many and I don’t meet the requirements to be a helper

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
hey mate I tried applying you denied me I was basically the closest here to a god
l0rd karma is our😡😡😡😡 god do not be floolsih like endor

Actually, dont they ask for bedrock mods through server messages? They should. Bedrockers are more casual since a lot of them play on phone in-between work and stuff, except for during corona time. They should advertise a mod position often, also, since they’ve lowered the standards, they should lower it even more

Wait. WIth the exception that bedrock mods should record players while banning them in-game. That way, they can increase their numbers without too much collateral damage

Kat9Ramp8ge

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
Idk why not you find me
l0rd karma is our😡😡😡😡 god do not be floolsih like endor

Actually, dont they ask for bedrock mods through server messages? They should. Bedrockers are more casual since a lot of them play on phone in-between work and stuff, except for during corona time. They should advertise a mod position often, also, since they’ve lowered the standards, they should lower it even more

Wait. WIth the exception that bedrock mods should record players while banning them in-game. That way, they can increase their numbers without too much collateral damage
This one I am worried about.

it was a joke........

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
I’m just going to put my input in here to tell everyone something about the bedrock community. The ONLY active players for Bedrock are leaderboard players. In Child Punchers guild, almost all the most active players are on some leaderboard. From personal experience, (not all) most leaderboard players are toxic. This is because they now play competitively and are always trying to be “the best”. So it kind of makes a train like this: Bedrock community -> leaderboard players -> pretty toxic. This means there are VERY few good applicants who are active and not too competitive, or toxic.

Hydraclaudio

Aug 15, 2020
[QUOTE = "Celaza, publicación: 1195613, miembro: 543953"]
Realmente necesitamos más personal, es un problema teniendo en cuenta que Java tiene mucho más personal, pero difícilmente puede llegar a 8.000 personas y basarse en más de 30.000 personas, ni siquiera es una pregunta en este momento, necesitamos más personal.
[/CITAR
Hola quisiera ser staff en cubecraft para banear a todos los hackers que no dejan jugar tranquilo a las personas(se los agradeceria muchisimo)⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Hqteful's profile.
W moderator!
UncleSpect wrote on DuckL's profile.
Hello all staff tag xd
Uploaded my avatar into an Amazon logo!
Do you like my logo so far?
5A133C14-392C-4DB8-A7EB-76F1E5DBC829.jpeg
Infringement wrote on Mr Jii Gamer's profile.
Has anyone celebrated their birthday on a leap day? The leap day is February 29. I was born on leap day in 2008. Leap years affect to every 4 years of the waiting period.
Reesle wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
Have a good day, CoolPoalrBear :)
Top Bottom