Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on EggWars, try to stay on topic!

lumiilight

Member
Jan 13, 2026
3
4
4
Pronouns
She/Her
Genuinely what is the psychology behind people who do this. If you do this I hope the next time you eat doritos the sharp part scrapes all the way down ur throat. I'm not a very sensitive person but gah damn my day got ruined😭 Normalize seeing players as real humans behind the screen pls? 😛
 

Attachments

  • Screenshot (13039).jpg
    Screenshot (13039).jpg
    672.4 KB · Views: 96
  • Screenshot (13040).jpg
    Screenshot (13040).jpg
    632.8 KB · Views: 90

lumiilight

Member
Jan 13, 2026
3
4
4
Pronouns
She/Her
HOLY SHLARP I ENCOUNTERED ANOTHER ONE-

known them for almost a year based on the fact that every game i join he's constantly harassing everyone, and when people call him out on it, he insists bullying isn't real and words can't hurt.
 
Last edited:

TwoStepFour

Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Feb 11, 2026
43
26
23
I'd recommend reporting if it's getting out of hand -- hopefully that'll send a clear message to these players that their behavior isn't acceptable
 

neliishere

Member
Jul 14, 2025
6
0
7
21
Genuinely what is the psychology behind people who do this. If you do this I hope the next time you eat doritos the sharp part scrapes all the way down ur throat. I'm not a very sensitive person but gah damn my day got ruined😭 Normalize seeing players as real humans behind the screen pls? 😛
They genuinely think that being toxic is a way to show others that they are stronger than anyone😭 they can't accept being killed once and that makes them focus on bullying instead of aiming into having a better game sense😭😭 "stop crying like a baby" bro who is crying? They did the whole thing by themselves
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Yo GJ :D
Pls team add rewards for playing
Sometimes I just want to play a quick, casual match while waiting for my food delivery to arrive. Before SBMM, even if my food arrived during a match, I could go AFK for around 30 seconds without necessarily losing.
m7kk7710 wrote on CeruleanPrism81's profile.
Hi😘
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congratulations 🎉
Top Bottom