Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Skyfire_swe

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2017
Sweden
I just saw a Swedish youtuber get orange "rocket boots" in Lucky Islands, but he didn't know how to use them. WHAT ARE THEY?!!
(he gets them 15:40)
#excited

Skyfire_swe

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2017
Sweden
>Gets enchanted boots
> Dyes them oramge
> Renames them

Thanks, after posting I started to think along the same lines. So he used a lot of iron to make an anvil, and coloured them orange. I don't even know what you need to dye into orange but maybe that is supplied on the map Dinner?

Reactions: Kloska

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
But....first of all....the data tag says: minecraft:chainmail_boots...since when can you dye Chain boots?
And.....they have the enchanted glow, but there isn't an actual enchantment....
Third....if they were renamed, they would have their name in italics....

Maybe this is just a random easter egg?....

A

A pigeon

But....first of all....the data tag says: minecraft:chainmail_boots...since when can you dye Chain boots?

Maybe this is just a random easter egg?....
I found a “dinnerbone” chicken today so mayyybee. There are a lot of waster eggs, like when you punch 2 clerics in a villager kit they become witches

Skyfire_swe

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2017
Sweden

Thanks for adding to this discussion! It gives fuel for my hope of the existence of rocket boots! It must have been like a leak or something they temporarily tested, because I haven’t seen any such boots (and none of my friends have). So...do you think we might see some kind of rocket boots in the future?

I think that could be kind of nice (especially for rushing), but most of all I want THE FREAKING OP CATS to be seriously nerfed ofc! ;)

Reactions: Shallidor
A

A pigeon

Thanks for adding to this discussion! It gives fuel for my hope of the existence of rocket boots! It must have been like a leak or something they temporarily tested, because I haven’t seen any such boots (and none of my friends have). So...do you think we might see some kind of rocket boots in the future?

I think that could be kind of nice (especially for rushing), but most of all I want THE FREAKING OP CATS to be seriously nerfed ofc! ;)
Imo cats arent op at all, its just their hitbox is so small. I think instead of attacking players, cats should give small 2 second buffs to the player when in combat.

Maybe they should add parrots that do the opposite and give debuffs to enemies

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018

Most likely it's just an easteregg, there are lots of things like that: Chance for the scarecrow to have a lucky block as head, chickens randomly named dinnerbone, and rarest easter egg I've ever seen: HUGE slime tower from slime wand :)

Skyfire_swe

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2017
Sweden
Most likely it's just an easteregg, there are lots of things like that: Chance for the scarecrow to have a lucky block as head, chickens randomly named dinnerbone, and rarest easter egg I've ever seen: HUGE slime tower from slime wand :)

Yes, that may very well be the case. But I hope not! ; )

A

A pigeon

Just saw the HUUUUGEEE slime tower. Slimes stacked on ascending size order, I love these easter eggs

Reactions: Skyfire_swe
Members Online

Members online

Top Bottom