Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Skyfire_swe

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2017
Sweden
I’ve got another clue now! Just saw another video where a YouTuber gets these, and he got them on an armor stand. So now the question is if they are just a Easter egg without any real purpose, or if they are hinting towards a future update?

(Look from 3:54)

Jef15ist

Dedicated Member
Jun 7, 2016
India
I just saw a Swedish youtuber get orange "rocket boots" in Lucky Islands, but he didn't know how to use them. WHAT ARE THEY?!!
(he gets them 15:40)
#excited
1. He uses a resource pack.
2. You can edit names of certain items in a resource pack.
3. The boots are, REALLY orange. Looks like something in a resource pack.

I personally wouldn't get my hopes up :\

I'd love to have something similar to it, like a jetpack.

Skyfire_swe

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2017
Sweden
1. He uses a resource pack.
2. You can edit names of certain items in a resource pack.
3. The boots are, REALLY orange. Looks like something in a resource pack.

I personally wouldn't get my hopes up :\

I'd love to have something similar to it, like a jetpack.

I really don’t think he is kidding with us though. Been watching him quite a lot, and he doesn’t do those kind of things really. He seem honestly surprised in my opinion. But sure, your theory is possible I guess.

Edit: been thinking a bit more, and the only source for these boots are the same: Ufosxm. That points in the direction of your theory. Also, in the first video where he finds them, he doesn’t seem as excited over finding them as I think he should. It is also strange that he doesn’t include the rocket boots in his thumbnail and title - he might be the first youtuber that gets them. But maybe he just didn’t think about that...

Last edited:

Skyfire_swe

Novice Member
Dec 26, 2017
Sweden
A new lead in the “mystery of the rocket boots” showed itself the other day! xd YouTuber Ufosxm had them in his inventory at the end of a game, but either didn’t see them or choose not to comment on it. So this is THE THIRD time he has these boots in his vids. As far as I know, NO ONE ELSE has gotten these orange thingys, which lends support to the theory that it’s some sort of resource pack or texture pack that Ufosxm has.

I also noticed that he got white leather armor on an armor stand in-game. I’ve never gotten that. And in the Lucky Islands lobby, all miniatures on the leaderboards have white leather armor instead of the original brown when he plays. So he definitively has some kind of tweaks on the armor textures, which of course makes the appearance of rocket boots suspicious.

I posted all the theories on one of his vids some time ago, and he replied: “And the conspiracy theories begins! :D”

What do you think?
Link:

Last edited:
Reactions: Jef15ist

Shallidor

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2018
A new lead in the “mystery of the rocket boots” showed itself the other day! xd YouTuber Ufosxm had them in his inventory at the end of a game, but either didn’t see them or choose not to comment on it. So this is THE THIRD time he has these boots in his vids. As far as I know, NO ONE ELSE has gotten these orange thingys, which lends support to the theory that it’s some sort of resource pack or texture pack that Ufosxm has.

I also noticed that he got white leather armor on an armor stand in-game. I’ve never gotten that. And in the Lucky Islands lobby, all miniatures on the leaderboards have white leather armor instead of the original brown when he plays. So he definitively has some kind of tweaks on the armor textures, which of course makes the appearance of rocket boots suspicious.

I posted all the theories on one of his vids some time ago, and he replied: “And the conspiracy theories begins! :D”

What do you think?
Link:
It's at 10:54 for those wondering ;)
I've noticed a very important thing in the conpiracy theory: The boots DON'T glow, which means they are NOT enchanted.
In the previous videos, the boots don't glow either.
As for the name and colour, it could be a resource pack for chain boots, as the data tag says: chainmail_boots.

Reactions: Skyfire_swe
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Eli wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!!!
JokeKaedee wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag!! :egg: