Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
The current price of these items is absurdly expensive and does not make any sense for OP mode. My suggestion is to simply low the price a bit, especially for the golden apples that cost 8 gold in OP and the regeneration is ridiculous compared to before the update

Suggestion:

1 Gapple now costs 8 gold, put 4 instead

2 Blocks costs 1 iron, put 3 blocks for 1 iron instead

1 Baked potato costs 1 iron, put 2 potatoes for 1 iron instead

If someone disagrees, please explain why
Thx for reading

Xavi | Goofy

Quality Assurance and Support
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
May 14, 2019
Belgium
Pronouns
He/Him
I believe 4 is to low. With the new generator update getting a level 4 is fairly easy. With which a stack is easily obtainable. I don’t really wanna go back to the days of fighting someone who has a stack of golden apples. Currently I usually carry 2 from my kit and an additional 1 bought and spend all my leftover on gaps as well. So having 3 and near end game 12ish. This seems fine to me though if you intended to lower it 6 seems more fit. Almost 11 per stack.

• Disagree
Reactions: Amazinq and Aratic

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
I believe 4 is to low. With the new generator update getting a level 4 is fairly easy. With which a stack is easily obtainable. I don’t really wanna go back to the days of fighting someone who has a stack of golden apples. Currently I usually carry 2 from my kit and an additional 1 bought and spend all my leftover on gaps as well. So having 3 and near end game 12ish. This seems fine to me though if you intended to lower it 6 seems more fit. Almost 11 per stack.
Gaps are not as useful as before, I guess it's because they have removed all the protection enchantments and even if you have many gaps they can still kill you easily. Remember that it is OP mode, and now the prices are literally higher than in the normal mode before and these prices the only thing they do is to lengthen the games much more making it more boring.

I think 5-6 is more fair for gaps, middle I’d agree and the last isn’t very useful
wdym with middle and last?

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Gaps are not as useful as before, I guess it's because they have removed all the protection enchantments and even if you have many gaps they can still kill you easily. Remember that it is OP mode, and now the prices are literally higher than in the normal mode before and these prices the only thing they do is to lengthen the games much more making it more boring.

wdym with middle and last?
How you layered it, first suggestion is top, 2nd is middle etc

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
How you layered it, first suggestion is top, 2nd is middle etc
Ah alr. Anyway the price of food in general needs to be lower, because it's literally the same prices as in normal mode. About the gaps/blocks, the price is the same also as in normal mode, which also does not make any sense. If you do not like these changes, you can still vote normal mode, which is almost the same on this aspect.

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Ah alr. Anyway the price of food in general needs to be lower, because it's literally the same prices as in normal mode. About the gaps/blocks, the price is the same also as in normal mode, which also does not make any sense. If you do not like these changes, you can still vote normal mode, which is almost the same on this aspect.
I think those price chops are a little to much

ENDERIUM

Dedicated Member
May 22, 2021
THE END
discord.gg
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm surprised not a single person disagreed on this suggestion. Golden apples are so universally hated in SkyWars that they were removed from Duels.

Full support though. Golden apples are RIDICULOUSLY overpriced.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Basketman wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom