Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Iamomarv

Member
Jan 11, 2026
11
8
4
16
Palestine
Hello. The "Gold Cube" rank should allow for two votes instead of one, as voting is important! 🗳️✨ I purchased it to acquire all the ranks, and while it was good, I would like the voting allowance to be doubled. 📈👑 I also hope a "Diamond Cube" rank is added with superior perks at a reasonable price! 💎💰🚀.
 
  • Like
Reactions: iinulyxi

HOTROD.

Novice Member
Sep 8, 2025
129
209
49
Darâa-tafilalet, Morocco
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello. The "Gold Cube" rank should allow for two votes instead of one, as voting is important! 🗳️✨ I purchased it to acquire all the ranks, and while it was good, I would like the voting allowance to be doubled. 📈👑
Tbh my opinion is 50/50 on this, because this can be good or bad, but i feel its not necessary to have a gold pass owner to have the ability to vote 2 times in a game, 1 vote is already enough to decide the gamemode modifier.
I also hope a "Diamond Cube" rank is added with superior perks at a reasonable price! 💎💰🚀.
I would rather have the gold pass and all the passes have more perks in them as it will make the passes have actual value and feel more special and actually convincing to buy.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on cyberknife's profile.
ty for the follow gang
Memati098 wrote on Aluzem's profile.
congrats 🥳
x pmx 1 wrote on cyberknife's profile.
thanks for the follow
Wqsknijper wrote on cyberknife's profile.
Thank you for following me :) ❤️
Top Bottom