Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should it be added

• Total voters

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
The suggestion
Everyone who has played with friends have to agree that having to tell your friends which side of the board the map is you want to join and then it turns out you join but it is too full for your friend, this is where party comes in handy, it will allow you to basically invite someone to a party and join a map and it will automatically join their friend / friends in the part if it is available. This could be also iron ranks and above are able to create parties so that it adds another feature to the ranks as well.

Notes
1 - I know other servers have this but that does not mean cubecraft shouldn't, this is very useful for players playing on the server
2 - This can be used for other game modes as well not just egg wars, I suggest eggwars since it is my favorite game mode
3 - To avoid asking questions that have already been answered please read the entire post and replies it has gotten.
4 - I have gained information from posts on this thread that there is a /party in development. But let us see who is hyped or not about the new /party, vote yes if you love the idea that Is coming or vote no if you think /party would not be a good thing to have
5 - I know they are busy with party but anti cheat is currently what they are working on. Implementing party is not that hard at all and it wont take long. A lot of people said there should be party so I think they should finish off with party first then the anti cheat since anti cheat will take much longer then party to implement.

Last edited:

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
The suggestion
Everyone who has played with friends have to agree that having to tell your friends which side of the board the map is you want to join and then it turns out you join but it is too full for your friend, this is where party comes in handy, it will allow you to basically invite someone to a party and join a map and it will automatically join their friend / friends in the part if it is available. This could be also iron ranks and above are able to create parties so that it adds another feature to the ranks as well.

Notes
1 - I know other servers have this but that does not mean cubecraft shouldn't, this is very useful for players playing on the server
2 - This can be used for other game modes as well not just egg wars, I suggest eggwars since it is my favorite game mode
3 - To avoid asking questions that have already been answered please read the entire post and replies it has gotten.
[/QUOTE
This is the most requested things on the forums all the developers have said was it's coming be patient so all you can do i wait.

Reactions: Jackxist

Haggggis

Aug 1, 2016
SCOTLAND
The suggestion

Notes
This is the most requested things on the forums all the developers have said was it's coming be patient so all you can do is wait.

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
The suggestion

Notes

Yes but if they go over a limit for players what happens?

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
This has been asked for so many times and as you have been told they are working on it. Cubecraft's staff tries to get what the players want, but we want a lot of things, so they often project hop and things can take a while, but just yes votes wont make them go a lot faster because they are already working with as much time as they can spare. =D

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
I have only one thing to say....
elAeU0M.png

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
This has been asked for so many times and as you have been told they are working on it. Cubecraft's staff tries to get what the players want, but we want a lot of things, so they often project hop and things can take a while, but just yes votes wont make them go a lot faster because they are already working with as much time as they can spare. =D
I know I just found out that they are working about it and yes votes wont make it go faster but I still like to see how many people are going to vote yes and how many no.

Reactions: KipKipXD
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
99th_DutchScary wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 💖
Top Bottom