• Total voters

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
Reactions: KipKipXD

DeDeDestroyed

Nov 13, 2015
/party is developed by devs and it will come out soon :)
Just be patient! They are focused on the anti-cheat, so /party is not a priority.
This has been asked for so many times and as you have been told they are working on it. Cubecraft's staff tries to get what the players want, but we want a lot of things, so they often project hop and things can take a while, but just yes votes wont make them go a lot faster because they are already working with as much time as they can spare. =D
This is the most requested things on the forums all the developers have said was it's coming be patient so all you can do is wait.

People have been saying this for years and there hasn't even been a word about a party command, stop posting the same inaccurate, useless garbage. People are asking for a party command because people want it, it's clearly a priority to the players.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Pls...

Zombiepower why say that if he already knows AND it has been said already? Really no need to.
Because i am cool, I personally think that more people need to confirm it by saying it but if you think that it is not needed i understand you. Btw did saw it that he said that he just found out that the devs where workin on it.

RaZerDB

Dedicated Member
Aug 28, 2016
Australia
www.youtube.com
The /party command has been suggested many times. For now, just use Skype or Discord to hang out with your friends easier. Currently, the devs are working on it so be patient!
:)

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
The developers are aware of this idea/concern. This has been kept in mind for a while, and I'm sure they are working on it as best they can. All they ask is wait I'm sure it would be golden. But anti-cheat first :rolleyes:.

I personally would love to see this but I really don't find it that much of a need (for me). I find it quite easy to get into a game with my friends. +1 I do like this and would like to see this, but I'm patient so I comes when it comes.
not going to lie these "party" threads are triggering me :)

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
A
The /party command has been suggested many times. For now, just use Skype or Discord to hang out with your friends easier. Currently, the devs are working on it so be patient!
:)
/party is not there to talk to your friends, it is there so when you join a game it automatically joins your friends into it. So that it can stop them from being left behind when you join a map and it instantly fills up. Also we know about the thing that they are working on it, it has been stated before

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
The developers are aware of this idea/concern. This has been kept in mind for a while, and I'm sure they are working on it as best they can. All they ask is wait I'm sure it would be golden. But anti-cheat first :rolleyes:.

I personally would love to see this but I really don't find it that much of a need (for me). I find it quite easy to get into a game with my friends. +1 I do like this and would like to see this, but I'm patient so I comes when it comes.
not going to lie these "party" threads are triggering me :)
Yes we have been told on this post before that party is coming soon, And I do believe they can work on party and on anti cheat at the same time, Party is not a hard thing to implement.

U

Unipotato

I completely disagree that this should take priority over the Anticheat. Our biggest priorit needs to be getting rid of the hackers, so that more people will come and enjoy the server because there's a lot less hackers. What's the point of adding a cool new feature when everyone's being tormented by hackers? No one will be able to enjoy it until the Anticheat is done.

Reactions: Proditio

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land
there is already a /party system in the works or atleast on their list of things to do so just wait and there will be

for now i would suggest telling what game you are going into and click the same sign as your friends

L

Lepzi

Yeah i agree and this will be added in the future hopefully because it would be really helpful not only for eggwars but skywars, survival games and many other game modes.

larswijn

Dedicated Member
@Jackxist As I believe you are pretty new to these forums, you might not know all the rules:
This includes not double posting (posting 2 messages after each other. You quadruple posted. :confused1:)
If you really want to, edit your message.
(Was actualy expecting KronosReeper would have you warned you already tbh)

Thanks...

Jackxist

Dedicated Member
Apr 25, 2016
Capetown, South Africa
@Jackxist As I believe you are pretty new to these forums, you might not know all the rules:
This includes not double posting (posting 2 messages after each other. You quadruple posted. :confused1:)
If you really want to, edit your message.
(Was actualy expecting KronosReeper would have you warned you already tbh)

Thanks...
I quadruple messaged to reply to everyone who I haven't replied to yet

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Heya, after a good while years having not appreciated sleep a lot, have I learned things. I have most of the times seen it as a hindrance to things such as relations and projects. But after years I realised that you need to sleep to be well. Both physically and mentally. When I also realized that I could work better and more efficiently, did I try to get more sleep. That reminds me, I need to sleep now hah XD
Eli wrote on marshduck11's profile.
I like your profile picture
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thank you so mush for everything

I know i am late bc i didn't realize that you have left the team sadly we see the better one go ..
Will be announcing the giveaway winner within the next 2 hours or so.
Reesle wrote on Cloudiefly's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂 ☁️
Top Bottom