Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
The survey is no problem, since you could easily create a poll on this. As already mentioned, the chance that you would actually get to play with OP chests is pretty low, so I don't think it would actually bother anyone. Also you would not die really quick, because with OP weapons comes OP armor, so it is still "the same".

Reactions: Exlipse_

Exlipse_

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2014
Europe
www.youtube.com
The survey is no problem, since you could easily create a poll on this. As already mentioned, the chance that you would actually get to play with OP chests is pretty low, so I don't think it would actually bother anyone. Also you would not die really quick, because with OP weapons comes OP armor, so it is still "the same".
Yes it has a balance kind of thing

MCTravelerMC

Mar 29, 2014
UK
I notice we have had so many threads about this but this is the first one where there is actual support for it
I like it because it would be fun having OP thing
I dislike it because for example at the start of the game, you always have that person or a couple of people who don't get anything out of a chest, it would be so much easier to kill them now with OP stuff and as said, it would turn into kit PvP 3 apart from you have to find the items - so either the game will end really quickly as everyone will die due to op swords and lack of armour or it will take ages due to the god/golden apples and the OP armour

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

8 years on the forums!
Otherworld wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
UncleSpect wrote on GiGaGekkies's profile.
You are amazing <3
GiGaGekkies wrote on Ferrcho's profile.
Ola! Happy Birthday! :)
GiGaGekkies wrote on Roxlad's profile.
Happy Birthday <3
Top Bottom