Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
The survey is no problem, since you could easily create a poll on this. As already mentioned, the chance that you would actually get to play with OP chests is pretty low, so I don't think it would actually bother anyone. Also you would not die really quick, because with OP weapons comes OP armor, so it is still "the same".

Reactions: Exlipse_

Exlipse_

Forum Expert
Sep 18, 2014
Europe
www.youtube.com
The survey is no problem, since you could easily create a poll on this. As already mentioned, the chance that you would actually get to play with OP chests is pretty low, so I don't think it would actually bother anyone. Also you would not die really quick, because with OP weapons comes OP armor, so it is still "the same".
Yes it has a balance kind of thing

MCTravelerMC

Mar 29, 2014
UK
I notice we have had so many threads about this but this is the first one where there is actual support for it
I like it because it would be fun having OP thing
I dislike it because for example at the start of the game, you always have that person or a couple of people who don't get anything out of a chest, it would be so much easier to kill them now with OP stuff and as said, it would turn into kit PvP 3 apart from you have to find the items - so either the game will end really quickly as everyone will die due to op swords and lack of armour or it will take ages due to the god/golden apples and the OP armour

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom