Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MadGab210

Dedicated Member
Jan 29, 2014
Chicago
I personally don't like this idea,it kinda then turns into kit pvp. Isn't the point of survival games to SURVIVE with what you are given? If everyone has OP stuff, then all that will happen is fighting. I just think it kinda ruins the whole point of survival games. I think that voting for times of the day could be good though, imagine survive games at night! :)

Reactions: Exlipse_

Sevenade78

Dedicated Member
May 24, 2014
Germany
Haven't read ALL of the comments on this, but this has been suggested a lot I think. I do like it, since OP Sg would be fun ;P
And for @NanoNet , the chances of a Diamond Rank playing Sg AND picking OP are very low, so you won't have to play a game with "ruined PvP" too often xP

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
Haven't ALL of the comments on this, but this has been suggested a lot I think. I do like it, since OP Sg would be fun ;P
And for @NanoNet , the chances of a Diamond Rank playing Sg AND picking OP are very low, so you won't have to play a game with "ruined PvP" too often xP
I guess, I guess xD I'll just never pick it :P. I'm just neutral on the idea of voting for modes now.

DaanHeerw

Mar 9, 2015
Netherland
Maybe we can try it a month, if the most people like it. we keep it. if the most people don't like it, don't do it.

DaanHeerw

Mar 9, 2015
Netherland
Yea, we know. We have some ideas like; no Punch-bowd, no god apples (enchanted golden apples) en no knockbackIV swords. More ideas are welcome. And how Louis van Gaal goin to say: don't look an giving horse in the mouth!

Colourlight

Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2015
Scotland, UK
findityourself-lazy.co.uk
Yea, we know. We have some ideas like; no Punch-bowd, no god apples (enchanted golden apples) en no knockbackIV swords. More ideas are welcome. And how Louis van Gaal goin to say: don't look an giving horse in the mouth!

Okay, I think you should just build the items in the chests from the ground up. The things in the SkyWars chests are for SkyWars, aren't they? It would be better if you got OP stuff more for Survival Games. And for basic and normal as well: obviously normal would be the default, but basic would need revamped too.

DaanHeerw

Mar 9, 2015
Netherland
Yea, no blocks but more food. in Skywars you got 2 stacks normal golden apples, maybe here 32 pieces. My english is very bad, I'm just 12 years old. more food like beef, Power I bows, diamond body's, no sharpnessIV swords but SharpnessI or Ii, you know. it's have to be not so op as Skywars, Skywars is very op.

Colourlight

Dedicated Member
Feb 7, 2015
Scotland, UK
findityourself-lazy.co.uk
Yea, no blocks but more food. in Skywars you got 2 stacks normal golden apples, maybe here 32 pieces. My english is very bad, I'm just 12 years old. more food like beef, Power I bows, diamond body's, no sharpnessIV swords but SharpnessI or Ii, you know. it's have to be not so op as Skywars, Skywars is very op.

Maybe not golden apples. Seems to OP. Maybe just have about 1 golden apple moderate rareness?

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Basketman wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Tripleee wrote on glo7776's profile.
Happy Birthday!
I love the mix of the spring and birthday lobby. Wish it lasted longer than a week.
IMG_5318.png
Top Bottom