Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DaanHeerw

Mar 9, 2015
Netherland
Cause god apples, that enchanted golden apples are not so good. You can die with a normal golden apple. But you need some golden apples for every player to kill you enemy's. With Punch and knockback swords and bows it's not gonna be fun for players. Cause they all knocking back by bows or swords

DaanHeerw

Mar 9, 2015
Netherland
You know the normal golden apples? The regenaration and absorption are very fast working out. Maybe you need around the 16 golden apples for a player, look: There are 16 players, they loot some chests and there most 16x16 golden apples in the game. So you can use the golden apples for every player.

Reactions: Exlipse_

DaanHeerw

Mar 9, 2015
Netherland
No, that'ss not what I mean. You got 16 players in the game, they most all around the 16 golden apples, they most find them in chest. If you don't got an golden apple, you're not an lucky men. You must survive with what your find in the chests.

Reactions: Exlipse_

BlitzPlayzMc

Aug 5, 2014
London, England.
I personally don't like this idea because SG would be far too easy and be over in matters of minutes, It would lose the fun of finding items in chests.

Sorry everyone who +1'd this, I agree with @Hallucinated , but no OP Chests, thats my only problem, the basic and normal, also the times of day is a great idea too. I don't want SG to turn out like SkyWars :D

NanoNet

Dedicated Member
May 23, 2014
IKEA
I personally don't like this idea because SG would be far too easy and be over in matters of minutes, It would lose the fun of finding items in chests.
I do agree with you that this is a horrible idea, but it would make the games longer not shorter xD Just depends if good PvP'rs are playing or not

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

dvodany wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy b-day! 🍰
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday!!!
denki_kiri wrote on savina875's profile.
Thanks for the follow :D
Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
Top Bottom